Event Suggestion~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Suggestion~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gamekiss should host another another Gkash event for FSF, instead give out 1k randomly, you should like give out like small amount of gkash after every single game

BTW still no game happen in NA server, and dis is the 2nd post~~

Torres, what do u mean by small amount of gkash after single game? u referring to 10 gkash or 100 gkash per game?
    that event wouldn't be profitable to gamekiss, let me tell u why, even though we got a small playerbase they're all players that put alot of time into the game, and alot of them have multiple accounts 3 or maybe even more, if we're talking abt 10 gkash per game let's say a player plays around 30 games a day on his account let's leave multiple accounts aside for now, it'd be 300 gkash per player if they player 30 games which if multiply by let's say 30 players it'd be 9000 gkash per day, with players all being able to win everyday during the event duration, now if we go for the 100 gkash sum it'd be 3000 gkash for 30 games multiplied by 30 players would give 90k gkash per day with the chance of wining everyday, so for gamekiss that's a big no no situation my friend, the only amount that they would probably accept in that case would be 1 gkash per game which would amount to no more then 900 gkash per day.

Super wall of text that isn't needed all u gotta know is that a gaming company never gives away anything for free, for me it's a good suggestion but like i stated above i don't think they will ever do something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by chaoscauser
      I think that they shouldn't remove something they gave to us (they are going to remove the 1k if we don't use it soon) Joke. Gkash is to expensive as it is.

That's only natural, game companys can't afford to give away free stuff, adding a limit to spend the gkash is a good idea, cuz it'll force players to spend it hence making them go back to 0 and having to buy more if they need, and for those who don't it'll just disappear and it will be better for GK.

Comment

Just buy some Gkash and support the Game. i also disagree with gkash-events no need for full kashed chars when the game isnt there anymore

Comment

• gamingthan
          gamingthan commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you for posting that, i was starting to feel very lonelly being the only person who thought like that, i mean if we ever get tournaments or other competition events i agree they give away gkash to the winners, but just throwing it away randomlly would cause game over for all of us.

• Nevermind
          Nevermind commented
          Editing a comment
          jeah, that was bothering me the whole time, im glad we share the same opinion tho
      Working...
      X