No announcement yet.

Server is down?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems like if there is 1 guy with a terrible connection in the game, we get serious Lags, freezes and the GK going wild. I sometimes play with my Rl Amigo and he has to use Wireless Internet and jea .. much lags/freezes/gkgoingwild for the whole team and himself until he disconnects, then its fine lol. so jea, use a Lancable pls xD

Comment

Originally posted by Nevermind View Post
      It seems like if there is 1 guy with a terrible connection in the game, we get serious Lags, freezes and the GK going wild. I sometimes play with my Rl Amigo and he has to use Wireless Internet and jea .. much lags/freezes/gkgoingwild for the whole team and himself until he disconnects, then its fine lol. so jea, use a Lancable pls xD
      Yh the games uses P2P, so if 1 person has a bad conection we will all be afectd by it on another note, i always use a wireless internet conection, and i've never been the cause of lag.

Comment

Same here. it is not because of Wifi that some people experience lagg.

Comment

• gamingthan
          gamingthan commented
          Editing a comment
          It's magic !
          They all learnt a Teleport spell they only share with they're friends.

• Nevermind
          Nevermind commented
          Editing a comment
          Are u sure? i always experience lag when u are in the game ;-)

• gamingthan
          gamingthan commented
          Editing a comment
          i always use my phrase Raizel magic so it's cuz of that

guys wtf i use WiFi and im alone on the network and it works PERFECTLY with games like league of legends and battlefield 3 i never ever have lag , but when it comes to this game i suffer from teleports and lagging seriously stop

Comment

and is the game working now?

Comment

still in maintenance, should be up in 8 minutes

Comment

Working...
            X