Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the Brick Head mask suppose to make you bald ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the Brick Head mask suppose to make you bald ?

so yeah ROFL i received my Day 5 reward and Chose the Brick Head and it seems to be bugged

it shows me bald and for Female chars it makes their head disappear xD

check the picture

http://postimg.org/image/rlvhaimpz/full/

Speechless xD

well, the other reward we cant use it too because slotmachine is bugged, this one i've choosen the skeleton mask but i cant see it, neither the brick head, so, 2 rewards 2 bugs, ok !

Comment

^ look at Costa in the picture

the Skeleton mask looks retarded LOL

Comment

skeleton's r pro man, why would u even pick the brick head >_> looking like a friggin lego dude

Comment

Comment

i played yesterday and i saw ppl with it and it was working perfectly.

Comment

its not working perfectly, only few players can see all the things, i per example cant even see my own skeleton but i can see some players with it but other i cant see it too.

Comment

Originally posted by o_patrao View Post
                its not working perfectly, only few players can see all the things, i per example cant even see my own skeleton but i can see some players with it but other i cant see it too.

xD that's just weird man, just weird

Comment

On my DF i cant see the Mask too! on my FW i can see and wear it. crazy stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Nevermind View Post
                    On my DF i cant see the Mask too! on my FW i can see and wear it. crazy stuff.

I don't know what is going on in this game anymore honestly, is it just alot of bad luck or we r being completelly neglected >_>

Comment

Working...
                    X