we need sponsor item per NUMBER GAMES

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we need sponsor item per NUMBER GAMES

the topic speaks for itself , we need a new sponsor item to gain EXP and Points , but the item should not be 7 days ,it should be specific amount of games

Like EXP item 50 games 99 Gkash

EXP item for 100 games 159 Gkash

those are just examples , hope you got the point

thx

indeed, we really need something like that

Comment

• Nevermind
      Nevermind commented
      Editing a comment
      What we need is Club system and Bugfixes and GK Advertising this game. What ever lol its so easy to level up. 1 time 7 day sponsor is enuff to make it tru lv 40. they wont do something like this anyway but we should focus on the important things first

Tsubasa approves this topic.

Comment

I dont agree with this.

Comment

Bugs should be fix first. End of discussion!

Comment

of course the bugs need to be fixed 1st, that cant even be an option but this is still a good suggestion.

Comment

Meh, we ask n ask and all we get is the awesome feeling of being ignored so w/e to it when we're all tired and end up quiting they'll just close the game and use the money they made outa us for fsb2 true facts.

Comment

• Nevermind
              Nevermind commented
              Editing a comment
              JE BRO. CUZ IT SEEMS THEY DIDNT SPEND A CENT ADVERTISING ETC THIS GAME LOL

Originally posted by Devil078 View Post
            the topic speaks for itself , we need a new sponsor item to gain EXP and Points , but the item should not be 7 days ,it should be specific amount of games

Like EXP item 50 games 99 Gkash

EXP item for 100 games 159 Gkash

those are just examples , hope you got the point

thx

Hi Devil078,

Thanks for your suggestions in the game. We like to inform you that your concern is already forwarded to the developemt team for review and we will get back to you as soon as possible if we get an update regarding this matter.

Thank you.

Comment

Hi guys,

Like wait I've said earlier all your concerns are forwarded to our development team for review.

Thank you. Hope for your kind consideration.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
                Kaide;n80711]Hi guys,

Like wait I've said earlier all your concerns are forwarded to our development team for review.

Thank you. Hope for your kind consideration.

Hi Kaide, i know that you guys always say and i quote " your concerns are forwarded to our Dev team for review" but how come we never hear anything else about it? i mean i'm sure that ppl that makes suggestions me included in the lot would like to know wether our suggestions were accepted and will be added in the future or not, personally i've made a suggestion at the earlly begining of the game and got the same generic answer u gave to Devil078 and i am still waiting to know wether it was a good or bad suggestion, it'd be nice if u could enlight me.

Regards from your neighbour ball kicker.

Comment

Working...
                X