Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions & Tips

Hi ,
    as many other players have posted topics about improvements they want to see in game , i have my own suggestions to share with you players & GM's

First : Allow the player to see Online Players in lobby directly , without creating a room and click invite to see who is online or not

Second : Allow the player to invite multiple players at once

Third : Add top scorers , top assistants sheets , like top 10 scorers and so

Fourth : Put a notficiation sound when player invites you , sometimes im not looking at screen or browsing while im opening the game ( like im doing right now )

and i want to know if i got invites so it would be nice if there is a beep sound when someone invites you!

=======

Tips :

1- when someone whispers to you , you can reply direct with /r then type your message , i saw some people actually whisper back with /w then writing the name , its easier to just type /r and your message ! i know many people know it but not all , i've seen some who dont know !

2- i'm not sure if the bug still exists , but when you find a match DO NOT go to desktop , the game will crash when it starts !

thats all what i have please make my suggestions happen they are so simple

regards

Regarding the second tip, "i'm not sure if the bug still exists , but when you find a match DO NOT go to desktop , the game will crash when it starts !", Change your game from fullscreen to window mode, you will not see the difference, however, you will be able to surf the internet while the game is minimized, even if you found a match or at the loading screen.

Comment

i hope gamekiss fix the bugs before and then add clubs and tournament. yes i am a dreamer

Comment

Fourth : Put a notficiation sound when player invites you , sometimes im not looking at screen or browsing while im opening the game ( like im doing right now )

and i want to know if i got invites so it would be nice if there is a beep sound when someone invites you!

we really need this...

Comment

Originally posted by Walcott-TheFrench View Post

we really need this...
          Definetly not man, sometimes ur waiting on a friends invite and u keep getting spam invited if it had a beep it'd be mighty annoying.

Comment

• Emile The Great
            Emile The Great commented
            Editing a comment
            Just add a toggle so that those who want to use it, can.
        Working...
        X