Greenlit Games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greenlit Games

When this game finally hits steam, I want to get a group of players to play this with, it seems like an AWESOME game to play with friends and i can't wait!
    How long do you guys think it'll take for this game to get on steam? Including FS2

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=308658066
    well go and vote for it and it might happen one day... well probably not but still you can try

Comment

I have voted for both games.

Comment

Hi Dayes, what server will u be playing on? thx for the interest u took in the game and i hope to see u ingame soon, don't hesitate to ask questions if u have any.

Regards.

Comment

• Tsubasa
          Tsubasa commented
          Editing a comment
          You should work as a GM.

• gamingthan
          gamingthan commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL Tsu, i'd be glad to but then i'd have to lie to u guys, and i'd rather say the truth all the time.
          i think i alrdy support this community plenty without needing a tag to show off

I play on the US server.
        I tried playing EU because it had more player base but i couldn't. It was TOO laggy. 380 ms is too much. :/

Comment

Originally posted by DAYES View Post
          I play on the US server.
          I tried playing EU because it had more player base but i couldn't. It was TOO laggy. 380 ms is too much. :/
          Well i play on the EU server so i guess we won't meet in the field, but best of luck anyways

Comment

Maybe one day if the server latency improves, ) Good luck on the field

Comment

• gamingthan
              gamingthan commented
              Editing a comment
              Yup, if we ever get better servers, i'd be glad to play alongside ya and good luck to u to.

I vote for YES ! But game doesn't work for me now... I change system from 32 to 64 bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Seba View Post
              I vote for YES ! But game doesn't work for me now... I change system from 32 to 64 bit.

Download the C++ packages for system 64 then, because ur probably still using the x 32 ones and that's making u bug.

Comment

+1 voted of course.
                Hope soon it will be Greenlighted.

Comment

i hope it'll make it to steam as well, hopefully our community will grow. let's hope.

Comment

Working...
                  X