No way to start game, really depressed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No way to start game, really depressed

Starting from the "Launcher is already running" problem to the "ChangeBin.exe" issue, I've tried several different methods posted some time ago in this very forum, neither of these actually led me to a solution. What shall I do?

Have you tried to reinstall the game make sure to use the ccleaner after uninstalling.

Comment

get back up soldier!

Comment

Originally posted by KurtAngle2 View Post
        Starting from the "Launcher is already running" problem to the "ChangeBin.exe" issue, I've tried several different methods posted some time ago in this very forum, neither of these actually led me to a solution. What shall I do?

Hi KurtAngle2,

I would suggest you to try to install .Net version 4.5 located at this link: http://www.microsoft.com/en-ph/downl....aspx?id=30653 to avoid the "ChangeBin.exe" error and please make sure that there is only one FreeStyle Football launcher running to avoid the "Launcher is already running" error.

Thank you.

Comment

Hi Kurt i had also the problem of Missing changebin.exe so i'll share with u what i did, i copied the changebin.exe from freestyle baskteball 2 to freestyle football and i never had any other issues after that, hope it helps.

Comment

Working...
          X