lvl 40 Special character

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lvl 40 Special character

how do i create a lvl 40 Special character ?
    tnx

lv 30 special character can be purchased after you reach lv 30 on a character of your own.

Comment

and i need to delete my lvl 30 normal?

Comment

No.
        You have 3 available slots by default.

Comment

and it costs more then lvl 1?

Comment

Cost more?
            Lvl 1 is free.
            Lvl 30 cost Gkash.

Comment

Originally posted by uVii View Post
              Cost more? Lvl 1 is free. Lvl 30 cost Gkash.
              Lvl 1 special characters cost 1500 gkash. Lvl 30 costs 3000 gkash

Comment

Oh my bad. I thought he was referring to a normal lvl 1 char. Did not knew it was possible to get a special lvl 1 char. Thanks for the correction.

Comment

Originally posted by uVii View Post
                  Oh my bad. I thought he was referring to a normal lvl 1 char. Did not knew it was possible to get a special lvl 1 char. Thanks for the correction.
                  so you say for sure that i can get lvl 24 or 30 special? because my friend told me i cant

Comment

Hi adirp i'll try to explain it to u clearlly : At the moment there is the FW special character and the DF special character if u buy them normally they will be lvl 1 characters, and cheaper, but if u have a lvl 30 "normal character" in ur account already you're allowed to buy a lvl 30 special character which will start at lvl 30 instead of being lvl 1 and it's slightly more epxensive then a lvl 1 special character. i hope this helps u understand.

Comment

not slightly more expensive, u can still feel the difference eheh

Comment

Originally posted by gamingthan View Post
                        Hi adirp i'll try to explain it to u clearlly : At the moment there is the FW special character and the DF special character if u buy them normally they will be lvl 1 characters, and cheaper, but if u have a lvl 30 "normal character" in ur account already you're allowed to buy a lvl 30 special character which will start at lvl 30 instead of being lvl 1 and it's slightly more epxensive then a lvl 1 special character. i hope this helps u understand.

ok thank you guys
                        can you tell me the price for the lv 30?

Comment

Has been answered already.

Originally posted by Haf View Post
                          Lvl 1 special characters cost 1500 gkash. Lvl 30 costs 3000 gkash

Comment

Working...
                          X