Post Your Record!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Your Record!

In photoshop, I needed to reduce the image size to 1280x720, 25 jpg quality, as the image uploaded needs to be under 100k (Unless you upload to another image host ^^).

http://forums.gamekiss.com/filedata/fetch?photoid=74452
    Last edited by z00t; 08-10-2014, 11:43 PM.

thought i'd keep this topic alive by posting my own stats, EU defender with decent amount of matches here ^^

http://imageshack.com/i/kpRfmb1rj

Comment

awesome topic guys, i'm on another pc but i'll edit my post one of these days and post it i hope more ppl will post theyrs.

there those r my stats : https://imageshack.com/i/p4qBAAbHj Raizel from EU server
      Last edited by gamingthan; 09-19-2014, 11:32 PM.

Comment

• whostheboss
        whostheboss commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm looking forward for your post

• gamingthan
        gamingthan commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope it won't disapoint u

writing here, cuz i think this is a good topic.

and i'd like to keep it in first page ppl post ur records !

Comment

cant open my record, is there a way to open it or is this a new bug?

http://i.imgur.com/yoQTD3V.png

Comment

idk man, as u can see we can open ours just fine, i posted mine the day i took the ss to o_o

Comment

Originally posted by Aasob View Post
          cant open my record, is there a way to open it or is this a new bug?

http://i.imgur.com/yoQTD3V.png

Hi Aasob,

We understand that you cannot view you records in the game. Upon reviewing the picture that you've attached in your post we notice that you are clicking the "Rank" section; we like to inform you the you should click the "Record" section if you wish to view your records.

Regards.

Comment

LEL ... ... ....

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
              Kaide;n81911]

Hi Aasob,

We understand that you cannot view you records in the game. Upon reviewing the picture that you've attached in your post we notice that you are clicking the "Rank" section; we like to inform you the you should click the "Record" section if you wish to view your records.

Regards.

Kaide, i'm gonna have to break this to you friend, if u look closelly enough you will realise that Record tab is greyed out for him he can't click it
              i believe the problem lies there and not in the fact he reads record as rank

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
                Kaide;n81911]

Hi Aasob,

Regards.
                Dear Kaide,

As gamingthan said I can't click on "Record" because its disable (check the attached picture) look at "State" or "Profile" and you will understand what I mean.

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcattt
                  AHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH AHA
                  AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHA
                  AHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH AHA
                  AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHA
                  *Taking a breath*
                  AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA HAA
                  Cato ur just askin to be baned yet again

Comment

Originally posted by Aasob View Post

Dear Kaide,

As gamingthan said I can't click on "Record" because its disable (check the attached picture) look at "State" or "Profile" and you will understand what I mean.

Regards,

Hi Aasob,

May we ask what mode are you in when you try to view your profile? We like to inform you that you can only view the "Record" section in your profile when you are in the Football Normal Mode. In other modes the "Record" section is really disabled. Please check it out and see if there are problems.

Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by gamingthan View Post
                      Cato ur just askin to be baned yet again
                      oh cmon im just laughing ..Asaob said a joke >>

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcattt View Post
                        oh cmon im just laughing ..Asaob said a joke >>
                        ur post was erased though, we gotta be carefull dude.

Comment

Gm's banned me cuz i was laughing at Asaob joke
                          How cruel>> start laughing guys maybe then bann u too and if they didnt that will be so racist!
                          Regards,

Comment

Working...
                          X