X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game BUG

Nobody can't play 4v4. Fix it please.

Hi xARJUNANx,

Can you please explain more what you mean that no once can lay 4v4? if you have a screen-shot or a video of the error that you can share that would be very helpful.

Regards,

Comment

I was on when it happened, basically we had 2 teams of 4 players and they were both matching vs players, but it would never start a match even though we know that there are 2 teams out there to play against each other. Also we constantly got messages to change to vs AI, but we never chose the option knowing there was another team to play against.

There's not really any screenshot or video to provide because it was just both teams being stuck in matching...

Comment

Originally posted by Swags View Post
        I was on when it happened, basically we had 2 teams of 4 players and they were both matching vs players, but it would never start a match even though we know that there are 2 teams out there to play against each other. Also we constantly got messages to change to vs AI, but we never chose the option knowing there was another team to play against.

There's not really any screenshot or video to provide because it was just both teams being stuck in matching...
        Hi Swags,

Are you able to play 4v4 matches with other players now? please let us know if this issue is still affecting you.

Comment

I didnt play any games today, so i dont know if it is working or not. It seems like everybody is in the lobby, and no one is actually playing.

Comment

Hello again guys,

Can I know which server you guys are having this problem in EU or US?

Regards,

Comment

We're playing in the US server. It still has the bug, we need to leave and remake our teams to be able to get matched together.

Comment

Originally posted by Swags View Post
                We're playing in the US server. It still has the bug, we need to leave and remake our teams to be able to get matched together.
                Hi Swags,

Thank you for the information we will look into this issue.

Cheers!

Comment

Yes we have the same problem even on EU server. There are teams on waiting alongside us but we never get matched and end up waiting for over 10 minutes. It seems the update did something to matching.

Comment

that rlly sucks Haf, well a good solution in the meanwhile would be to find another 4 players and play them in friendly mode.

Comment

Working...
                    X