Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youtube Series

Hello guys! ForsakenAlpha here.

I have made a big series about Freestyle Football, going through the WHOLE scoring mode, and now I want to do a whole Season, and I wanted to just ask if anyone else wanted to play with me. Every game I play will be recorded and put up on my channel. Thanks for your time~

Youtube: ForsakenAlpha
    Manager Name: JohnMarshel
    Character: Riida

Originally posted by ForsakenAlpha View Post

I have made a big series about Freestyle Football, going through the WHOLE scoring mode, and now I want to do a whole Season, and I wanted to just ask if anyone else wanted to play with me. Every game I play will be recorded and put up on my channel. Thanks for your time~

ill play my name on there is MiketheGod and im a forward

Comment

Sure i wouldnt mind playing with you i also have a youtube channel UnitedFootballKR and JBRLOL but do you play on EU or US?

Comment

Please check out the video showing highlights of todays tournament ​https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS1E...ature=youtu.be
        Last edited by C.Ronaldo.; 08-03-2014, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ForsakenAlpha View Post

I dun mind helping u on that man, idk when u'd like to start but i'll only be available around august 14th, in Any case I'm Raizel Box To Box MF.

Comment

i can help you with that too, im o_patrao DF (EU Server)

Comment

Alpha it'd be nice if u could update us who r interested on ur projects situation.

Comment

Hey guys just released a new video, really hope you enjoy it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Evmi...bu_Q93wowaM64g

Comment

Working...
                X