Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compensation not given

User Compensation
    • Reward users with one extra sponsor for those who have purchased Global Motor or Rocket Roll Sponsor.
      (with same duration)
    i dont know how you planned to give these back out but i have had 2 sponsors (one global motor, one rocket roll) purchased in my name and after patch today i was not recompensated with either of these sponsors on my account. The only reason i can think of that i wasnt compensated at this time is because they were gifted to me, but if that is the case then can we be sure they will show up on the account from which they were gifted?

Hi JackedPele,

Sorry for the inconvenience so far. Moreover, we will investigate this kind of error and will get back to you as soon as possible.
    Last edited by [GM] Kali; 06-25-2014, 08:44 AM.

Comment

thank you for your response and attentiveness to this issue.

Comment

• z00t
        z00t commented
        Editing a comment
        seconded, 10 char

Thank you SO much GMs! You guys are awesome!

To clarify what the patch did, any gifted sponsors were sent to the purchaser. I personally don't mind this.

Comment

Hi guys

JackedPele we will need your user ID so we can check your account you must file a ticket to do that; forum accounts are not tied to their game accounts so we cant check if you report it on the forums only.

Everyone who was not compensated this last maintenance period please report to us via the support page please make sure that you include which server you play on.

Regards

Comment

Working...
        X