How works rank system ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How works rank system ?

Hey fellas, 12:55 PM CEST time I just reached 50 lvl as a first player on EU server. Take a look on my record even they are bad http://i.imgur.com/iafbjl0.jpg. But i have one question. I really dont understand how rank system in this game works. After every match it looks like i've got a level but nothing happens( i know 50 lvl is a cap ). I thought i will get another medal but nah. Is rank system still uncompleted or it works well ? Thanks for information.
    Last edited by LOLiK; 06-22-2014, 04:07 AM.

LOLik its Hazan here me and henya are also 50 and i think i know what to do about rank i think u have to complete all the quests that has [Bronze medal] On its name
    Trying that now might take along time

Comment

rank isnt working even on korean servers. so i wouldnt expect it to work anytime soon here.

Comment

jk......sike, ur gey.

Comment

I speculate the Ranking system will come in future patches and ties in with the club system. Upon obtaining level 50, you have missions to recruit certain players. I think this is where the club systems come in. After you create a club (later down the road when its available), and start doing club vs club play, you as a club accumulate stats and ranking based on your win/loss vs other clubs.

I think after you achieve so many wins with your club team, your rank medal increases in color (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum?).

Again, this is all pure speculation, but logically is where I feel the direction of this game goes.

Comment

The works rank system plays a crucial role in many organizations, providing a structured framework for evaluating employee performance and determining advancement opportunities. By establishing clear criteria and metrics, it fosters fairness and transparency in the workplace. Moreover, it encourages employees to strive for excellence and contributes to overall productivity and efficiency. If you're seeking more insights into optimizing your organization's works rank system, I highly recommend checking out this helpful site for you. It offers valuable resources and discussions that can offer fresh perspectives and practical advice. You can find it at this https://band.us/band/93244240/intro website. Remember, a well-designed works rank system not only benefits individual employees but also contributes to the success of the entire organization.

Last edited by AlisnaHen; 04-02-2024, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X