Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New defender balanced, sliding or standing tackle?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New defender balanced, sliding or standing tackle?

I wanted to create a defender next (Stopper), but not sure what's better, balanced, sliding or standing tackle? And also is it necessary to go for 200 height + buff?

Hey Zagato! As an experience in being a stopper in cbt, i would go with a 200CM Buff male with sliding tackle,at lvl 30 if you have proper equipment you will basically be a tank as the last man! Good luck mate!

Comment

Originally posted by Brandlsh View Post
      Hey Zagato! As an experience in being a stopper in cbt, i would go with a 200CM Buff male with sliding tackle,at lvl 30 if you have proper equipment you will basically be a tank as the last man! Good luck mate!
      Can you explain why +16 sliding tackle? My guess would be to have both stats more balanced and be good at both, because as a Stopper you will always go for standing tackle clothes or not?

That would mean as a lvl 30 Stopper the sliding tackle would be 247 and standing 231, but clothes would give you like +40 (maybe a bit less I forgot) then you have 271 standing tackle.
      Last edited by Zagato; 06-21-2014, 05:13 PM.

Comment

+16 sliding tackle was for the stopper. cuz that affect turning tackle and overhead clear. Then your equi can choose Mark, Block, Agility, Jump , or sliding tackle, depending on your play style. When you have turning tackle, the standing tackle never be use anymore.
        Last edited by CoCo; 06-21-2014, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Oh I didn't know that sliding tackle affects both skills. I always thought that turning tackle was with standing tackle, it looked to me more like one
          But overhead clear needs both jump and sliding tackle? It's only for balls in the air so it would kinda make sense that you need jump as well.

Thank you for your help.
          Last edited by Zagato; 06-21-2014, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zagato View Post
            Oh I didn't know that sliding tackle affects both skills. I always thought that turning tackle was with standing tackle, it looked to me more like one Just to make sure with sliding tackle you mean the A tackle right? But overhead clear needs both jump and sliding tackle? It's only for balls in the air so it would kinda make sense that you need jump as well.

Thank you for your help.
            For sure, the sliding tackle affects turning tackle. But the sliding tackle value not the only one affect overhead clear. Also the block value was affect success rate. About the jump is not for the skill. But the jump value was affect as higher as you can touch the ball before to the drop point.
            However, only the shoes have jump stats. You don't need strength, cuz stopper strength stats was higher. Remember one tip, "When the opponent in your Box, they are defense capabilities and the strength stats will be weaken. But the opponent offensive capability will be strengthen." Sometime you can see when the opponent in your box was easily be tipped. But they are always do the heading easy than your rescue. too much strength stats was waived and not help stopper at all,. So this why the only reason jump help you doing better def in your box.
            Last edited by CoCo; 06-21-2014, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Any advice for stats for Libero or Sweeper?

I'm sliding tackler, which one is better for me, or does it not matter much? What stats should I put on equipment?

Comment

Your are pro?? If not, play sweeper. Libero defense stats and skill was weak than Sweeper and Stopper in this version.
                Last edited by CoCo; 06-22-2014, 09:55 AM.

Comment

I just started playing a week ago, so I don't really know

What's the advantage/disadvantage of Libero and Sweeper? And what stats should I use?

Comment

Working...
                  X