No announcement yet.

Side-by-side configuration is incorrect

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't explain why vista may be the cause of it...between poor UAC and compatibility implmentation...there's a reason why Windows folder in vista is so big

You can try to uninstall all visual c++, dot net, and directx, as well as FSF client. Sometimes making a new user acct on Windows helps but this is just from what other ppl say.

CAUSE

This issue is typically caused by a conflict between the program and one or more of the files in the C++ runtime libraries. These libraries are part of the Windows operating system and are used, and potentially updated, by installing or updating several Microsoft or other third party products.

If you are experiencing this error when launching or installing the program, and if the program repair option does not resolve the issue, the most effective method to correct this error is to uninstall and reinstall any Microsoft Visual C++ installations currently available on your computer before proceeding with the installation.
    To uninstall all current Microsoft Visual C++ installations
    1. Open the Control Panel and locate the list of programs.

Windows 8
      From within the Start screen, type "Control Panel"

Windows 7/Vista
      Click Start> Control Panel
      • If viewing categories, click Programs> Uninstall a Program
      • If viewing icons, click Programs and Features

Windows XP
      Select Start> Control Panel> Add or Remove Programs
    2. Scroll down to locate the Microsoft Visual C++ entries.
    3. Select each one, starting from the top entry, and choose Uninstall.

Do this for each entry, until there are no more Microsoft Visual C++ entries listed.

To reinstall new Microsoft Visual C++ packages

Note: If you are running Windows XP or a 32-bit version of Windows Vista/7/8, it is only necessary to download the packages noted as "Redistributable Package (x86)."

For more information on how to determine if you are running 32 or 64-bit Windows, see Article #1230 in this online Help Database: How to determine if your version of Microsoft Windows is 32 or 64-bit.
    1. Click each of the following links in order. If prompted, choose to Run the download to install each Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package.
    2. Once every package has been downloaded and installed, restart Windows.
    3. Finally, launch the program, or run the update, again.

Comment

Z00t that helped me a lot now i can play my problem was i had 6 c++2005 and 4 2008 i dont know why i desintalled all c++ and reinstalled those u have put there and i make a account and now it works (sorry bad english)

Comment

IF YOU COULD HAVE A MORE CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM I WOULD APPRECIATE THAT. I DID WHAT THAT YOUTUBE VIDEO DID AND I DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHAT I JUST INSTALLED ON MY FUCKING PC. IT REACHED MY LIMITS ON WHAT I KNOW ON PC. AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT COMPLICATED SHIT x64 x84 BS. I PLAY FS2 I LOVE BASKETBALL, THEN AFTER WORLD CUP I LIKED THE SPORT. NOW I LOST THE APPETITE TO PLAY IT. AIGHT. IM OUT. PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by jenloowwww View Post
          IF YOU COULD HAVE A MORE CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM I WOULD APPRECIATE THAT. I DID WHAT THAT YOUTUBE VIDEO DID AND I DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHAT I JUST INSTALLED ON MY FUCKING PC. IT REACHED MY LIMITS ON WHAT I KNOW ON PC. AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT COMPLICATED SHIT x64 x84 BS. I PLAY FS2 I LOVE BASKETBALL, THEN AFTER WORLD CUP I LIKED THE SPORT. NOW I LOST THE APPETITE TO PLAY IT. AIGHT. IM OUT. PEACE
          Hi jenloowwww

If you are experiencing this issue install the C++ library file below

Also please choose the correct one depending on which version of windows you are currently using 64 or 32 bit

Here are the links:

32 bit: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl...ils.aspx?id=29
          64 bit: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=15336

Regards,

Comment

Done and no work...

Comment

Ok i have Win 7 64 bit. I install C++ for 32 bit system and game work now.

Comment

Working...
              X