Sponsors?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sponsors?

So i bought this sponsor i got about 1400XP in a game, but the exp count was around 200-300 which is a normal game without any sponsors, is there a exp cap in this game?

it's gkash I thought you could also buy this via points.

Comment

yea it is but compared to fs1 tattoos these are fairly cheap as they last for 7 or 30 days and are quite cheap.

Comment

gimme gimme gimme

Comment

Same issue. I have global motors sponsor, i reached 9.0 grade = 175% exp. I got 1440 exp but it gaves me 300 exp.
          Last edited by LOLiK; 06-19-2014, 02:01 AM.

Comment

..... that actually sucks guys. Good Post.

Comment

sorry, i couldn't resist.....

Comment

Well i actually don't care about it cause im still getting more exp than normal players without a sponsor. But it should get fixed asap cause someone is wasting moneys for a thing that doesnt works.

Comment

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the inconvenience that caused you so far. Moreover, thank you for calling this to our attention, however please send us a support ticket with attachment of the said sponsor that doesn't work well and complete details like how much you get after the game and how much you should get. We will be more than happy to assist you there.

Please file a ticket as soon as possible on our support page: http://support.gamekiss.com/faq/index.d5

Comment

@Kali Done.

Comment

I like the sponsors there are actually pretty cheap and you can level up so fast Good addition.

Comment

You got right amount of exp. When you get 10.0 rating in a match, then you receive 200exp, with a boost of 45% (which is the highest you can get) you should get 290exp, because 45/100*200=90. Please, note that there are two sponsors that give bonus points and two that give bonus exp for your rating/grade, however you want to call it. So, amount that you get it right, number that is showing on your screen is wrong.
                        Last edited by KeeN; 06-21-2014, 06:05 AM.

Comment

• z00t
                          z00t commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Correct math and explanation.
                      Working...
                      X