Beta Sprouts not given to all accounts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beta Sprouts not given to all accounts

i played closed beta every day of it, and have played open beta pretty much every day as well. I had a beta sprout in closed beta, but i did not receive mine when they were given out today. I dont personally care about the beta sprout but i think its important to note that it was not given out to all people as some people might care.

Well nothing was given to me as well, and i also played back in CBT.

Comment

what's all about the sprout guys?

Comment

sprout is just a cosmetic head item that was given out for being a part of closed beta. It was supposed to be given back to accounts that had it last night during maintenance but apparently, some players have no received theirs.

Comment

Hello Jacked Pele,

Thank you for calling this to our attention, if anyone has not received their "Sprouts" please send us a support ticket immediately so we can find out your user IDs without having to post them on the forums since that info should be confidential and not posted on the forum.

Please file a ticket as soon as possible on our support page: http://support.gamekiss.com/faq/index.d5
          Last edited by [GM] Kali; 06-18-2014, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Hi guys,

After the recent maintenance you should have received a sprout if not kindly send us a ticket we will be more than happy to assist you there and what GM Kali said, we don't want your user info being posted here on the forums .

Regards,

Comment

an update on this, i realized today that my sprout was indeed sent to my account on EU but i did not receive one on NA. This is odd to me as, while i did play on EU some in beta, no where near as much as i did on US.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
                Kali;n60709]

Thank you for calling this to our attention, if anyone has not received their "Sprouts" please send us a support ticket immediately so we can find out your user IDs without having to post them on the forums since that info should be confidential and not posted on the forum.

Please file a ticket as soon as possible on our support page: http://support.gamekiss.com/faq/index.d5
                Hi Guys,

Sorry for the inconvenience so far. Moreover, as additional to your support ticket, please indicate the following:

1. Server that you are playing. ( EU or NA )

2. What kind of reward you did not receive.

Thank you!

Comment

Well I didn't get mine either, but not that big of a deal. I wouldn't wear it anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Zagato View Post
                    Well I didn't get mine either, but not that big of a deal. I wouldn't wear it anyway

Same here.

Comment

Working...
                    X