COOL NEW BUG!?!?!?!?!??!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COOL NEW BUG!?!?!?!?!??!?

Awesome, after figuring out a 22k skill costs 25k i was able to buy it. Now the level 35 dribbler skill , "Run on Side", says i have to press a Direction+Shift+E. When i do that, the skill slot glows in game but nothing happens. May i please get an answer?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    none of my questions are being answered.

Bump.................

Comment

Can you take a screen cap of the skill description? Or a recording of the animation example in the skill locker?

Most advanced skills are situational, and require some sort of specific action to be going on to use. I cant (or not supposed to) use slide shot without being passed to, for instance.

Comment

if i understand the skill correctly his should be able to work anytime he is dribbling the ball, if that is the case this is indeed bugged

Comment

Originally posted by CBToEhabxOBToTsubasa View Post
          Awesome, after figuring out a 22k skill costs 25k i was able to buy it. Now the level 35 dribbler skill , "Run on Side", says i have to press a Direction+Shift+E. When i do that, the skill slot glows in game but nothing happens. May i please get an answer?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          none of my questions are being answered.
          Hi CBToEhabxOBToTsu,

Thank you for reporting this issue I will make sure that the dev team is informed, you may also report other issues or inquiries via the support page for immediate attention, also by including more specific information such as a screenshot or a video of the error may really help the dev team identify and resolve the bug real quick.

If you have any additional information to share regarding this bug feel free to update us!

Regards,

Comment

Working...
          X