US server is dead, go to EU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US server is dead, go to EU

Waited around at 6pm on the us server today and nobody was there. I guess we should all migrate to the EU server?

Well we got some games going, there are people here.

Comment

US server isn't dead. They launched two games simultaneously, FSSB 2 being the favorite and consuming most of Gamekiss' small population. On top of that its the beginning of summer, as well as WC, and the fact that they haven't dealt with the region blocks. Games get played all day u were just unlucky.

Dont push people to play in an even worse environment. EU has hardly anyone and lags terribly.

Comment

As much as I'd agree to go to EU server, we'd be definitely doing them injustice as we hate when other foreigners are on our server. The game is really low in population as well and we should have gamekiss advertise it much more.

Comment

Well i for one dont mind US players as long as they dont lag.
          If if your connection allows it, you're welcome to switch ;P
          Just dont expect everyone to speak english since most people dont, or at least not verry good.

Comment

I would not give up on the US server just yet. It's just rather "bad timing" that both games started OBT on the same day. In the US, the majority of the community favors FS2.

I think GameKiss ought to do more events on FSF only to give people a good reason to play. (maybe award gkash? lol)

Have they even advertised the games? Anyone know?

Comment

Well I think we have enough people in EU server, but more would we welcomed

Comment

yea and lags...

Comment

The better suggestion would be to merge the servers, have one "World" server like FSSB2 (in a better location than it is now), and offer those with the same names free renames.

Comment

If they fixed the goddamn server I would come back in a heartbeat. There's a good number of us waiting for the server fix and playing on FS2 for the time being.

Comment

Well the EU server is working fine with me, no lags at all. Though there are numerous people that are complaining about lag etc, saying that main reason is that there's an IP Block on some countries

Comment

I'm talking about US players. The CBT server was so much more stable than what it is right now, plus certain teams are abusing this lag by purposefully inviting laggers to create scoring chances as they teleport and are neigh impossible to tackle/intercept.

Comment

Just tried playing on the EU server...it's basically US CBT server levels of lag there for me...wtf did GK do to the US server?

Comment

Working...
                          X