Lost Connection to the Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Connection to the Server

When i will put my password, Appears this message and close the game .... Please someone Help Me

I have same error.And one of my friends too.

@Edit:I solve that.They blocked our region for this game.I don't know why but they did this.I mean you can't play this game.
    Last edited by stuntab; 06-14-2014, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stuntab View Post
      I have same error.And one of my friends too.

@Edit:I solve that.They blocked our region for this game.I don't know why but they did this.I mean you can't play this game.
      Maybe because they are still OBT on FSF. Let's hope for the better soon.

Comment

Last Post......

Comment

• Zielgeist
          Zielgeist commented
          Editing a comment
          Try playing Conception 2.

Experiencing a lost connection to the server can be incredibly frustrating, especially when you're in the midst of something important. You're cruising through your tasks, and suddenly, everything comes to a screeching halt. Just See this here It disrupts workflow, derails productivity, and can leave you feeling stranded in the digital abyss. Whether it's a momentary blip or a persistent issue, it's a reminder of our reliance on technology and the inherent vulnerabilities that come with it. Amidst the frustration, it's also an opportunity to pause, breathe, and perhaps reflect on the interconnectedness of our modern world. Hopefully, the connection is swiftly restored, allowing you to resume your digital endeavors with minimal interruption.

Comment

Working...
        X