Game Service isn't available from your region.. -Problem-

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Service isn't available from your region.. -Problem-

Im from Turkey -Europe- Im playing Freestyle Basketball since 2009. But i can't play FreeStyle Football. Please solve this problem. Im sorry because of bad English

I'm from Colombia. I'm playing freestyle Basketball for a long time too. I have the same problem.

Comment

any GameMaster can answer us?

Comment

I'm no GM, but some regions cannot access the game, because of IP block. Which is weird, because there was no IP block for them during CBT. So all you can do is wait and hope for GK to unblock your region.

@Edit: Well GM_Kicker, if you're editing my posts, then at least do it right and maybe answer question about IP blocking some regions.
        Last edited by KeeN; 06-11-2014, 04:49 AM.

Comment

any GameMaster can answer us?

Comment

I'm from Bahrain and I play freestyle basket ball for long time and freestyle 2

and I can't Enter football

Comment

Same here, i can't log into the game

Comment

Turkey is an eurasian country, probably that is why it is IP blocked by gamekiss, which blocked some of the countries in freestyle football service.

Comment

Originally posted by Maou View Post
                  Turkey is an eurasian country, probably that is why it is IP blocked by gamekiss, which blocked some of the countries in freestyle football service.
                  Yes, indeed, but the lack of a notice talking about it is the main problem.

Comment

Originally posted by KeeN View Post
                    I'm no GM, but some regions cannot access the game, because of IP block. Which is weird, because there was no IP block for them during CBT. So all you can do is wait and hope for GK to unblock your region.

@Edit: Well GM_Kicker, if you're editing my posts, then at least do it right and maybe answer question about IP blocking some regions.

Hi KeeN,

You can view the last person who edited your post below your message, if it was a GM the name will appear below.

Regards,

Comment

Hi Guys,

I have confirmed with the head GM that if you encounter this message it means that your region is indeed blocked and you may not access the game servers within your country.

We really do wish everyone can play and apologize for any inconvenience, the block was done later after OBT launch.
                      Last edited by [GM] Kicker; 06-12-2014, 02:24 AM.

Comment

• x3dl
                        x3dl commented
                        Editing a comment
                        So? when is "after obt launch"?

I don't get what's the point on doing this in only one game..

Comment

So, at the OBT we will not be able to play this game. I'm really bad, i really want to play this game but well. meanwhile i'll have to play another games.

Comment

So only 3 or 4 countrys in europe can play this game.

Comment

Hey, I would like to know if FS is going to be global, I mean, people from South America can't play right now, are we Region Blocked or something? Please clarify that to me, I really want to play!

Attach File

Answer Dear Baller,

Our game is global service, and you can play our games from South America!

Please download the game client to install it. any problem just let us know.

Thanks,

-Team GameKiss-

Comment

Working...
                            X