Lost Connection to the server.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Connection to the server.

I enter to the game but when i'm going to log in and i press GAME START, it says " Lost Connection to the Server".
    Can helps me?!

Yes me too what can we do?

Comment

And now server time 10:17 but Forum Time 09:17?

Comment

I really want to play the game, but i can't. I hope i'll get answers to fix this.

Comment

Still can't play, any solutions?

Comment

Some regions cannot access the game, because of IP block. Which is weird, because there was no IP block for them during CBT. So all you can do is either wait and hope for GK to unblock your region, find a good proxy and use it to play or spam messages to GK untill they unblock it.

Comment

That's really really weird. I can play all the games but FF Not. I hope i'll can plat this soon.

Comment

That's really bad . I can play every Gamekiss game too but FSF..

Comment

Well I think that it is caused by the fact, that there are lots of problems with FSF servers at the moment and it will be fixed once these problems have been dealt with. I mean, it wouldn't make much sense to put IP block on a single game. So just wait for a bit. Btw, I'm glad that we have a GM and mods, who will surely tell us whats up. @_@ kappa.

Comment

That's really sad tho.. Thanks for the help anyways. I was really excited to play this game ;-;

@Edit: What's your current version (in launcher) KeeN?

I would also like to report that my launcher keeps re-updating everytime I open it. It downloads not every game file, but some item data, one dll and others...
                    Last edited by elitex4; 06-10-2014, 03:33 PM.

Comment

It's v1.0.0.0.
                      Edit: @elitex4. Does the same thing for me, but when i restart launcher it doesn't patch itself no more.
                      Last edited by KeeN; 06-10-2014, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Yeah, same happens here. What feels so strange is that when I open the files that I had from 06/08 (When I first downloaded the game) the launcher tries to update to 1.5.0.0.

Comment

My launcher is downloading the same items y datas every time i open this, i enter to the game and when i push GAME START, says " Lost Connection to server" I'm waiting to play this game since a lot of time.

Comment

Different styles of the football have been uploaded for the newcomers in the field of football. The visits of the http://www.dannychoo.com/en/profile/JeanASpence have been shared for the interests of the players. The range of the athlete is improved with the help of the new style of the game.

Comment

Hello Ballers,

We are more than happy to assist you with your concern however we need additional information so we can forward this issue to our Devs for review.

Please send to steam_support@gamekiss.com your FS2 ID/character name and the server you are trying to access.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X