Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My feedback after CBT, share yours

Hi, here is my first impression:

-first, and as i read on the forums, the interception/blocking system is a bit strange at the start. With a bit practice, it's better, not that bad, just practice and you will get it. One annoying issue: sometimes when the opponent send the ball at an empty place, we must use the block system and have a chance too loose it, instead of just running on the ball and take it, that's not really reallistic buut i hope it can be optimized
    -GK is really random, sometimes it can end with a 8-5, or an unstopable 0-0. It's fun even if keeper does some mistakes
    -Almost no lags, no issues.
    -There is a little delay while pushing dribble button and dribble animation. I don't know if it's dev wish, or a game issue
    -No crash to deplore
    -Match finding is system is fast, easy to string together

2 question : When we level up, we gain some carac, is it random or .. ? Is there developper behind the game, for bug fixing, implementation ? Or gamekiss just buy license ?

The game is really fun when you play with friends, and it have a good potentiel imo, get ready to play on OBT !
    Share your experience

i wrote that the cut ball system because even if you are marking the player the ball can still get to him through you , like you are invisible!! it should be like kicks and xkick , you can cut the ball just by marking the playe

Comment

1. I don't know if fs2 will give 5 points for each level up(that was what I got from other FS2 servers) and 50k starting gold if possible.
      2. we need a NA server seriously.
      Solve above two issues, I will pay to play.

Comment

Originally posted by chess912 View Post
        1. I don't know if fs2 will give 5 points for each level up(that was what I got from other FS2 servers) and 50k starting gold if possible.
        2. we need a NA server seriously.
        Solve above two issues, I will pay to play.
        Dafuq are you talking about

this is Football you fucking moron

Comment

Working...
        X