Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $30 for a extra skill slot...

Who will be the first to crack?

hahaha yeah I wanted to try to open an extra slot so I went to the website and found the price lool who the hell would spend 30 dollar for one single slot!

Comment

This game is pretty chappy in my view....

Comment

30$ for a skill slot blows my mind. I would consider buying it if it would be like 10$

Comment

I really hope this is not true because 30$ is too much, it's an abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by stanleyacosta View Post
            I really hope this is not true because 30$ is too much, it's an abuse.
            lol, wait til you see the prices for stuff on FS2.

Comment

Hopefully this FS2 wont be like taiwan version cause you gotta buy almost everything with real money, atleast korean version plenty of the stuff was in game money

Comment

Originally posted by K1llaSG View Post
                Hopefully this FS2 wont be like taiwan version cause you gotta buy almost everything with real money, atleast korean version plenty of the stuff was in game money
                I really hope so too, hopefully Gamekiss won't be too abusive with this.

Balance things out, I understand you need to make money but don't make EVERYTHING with Gkash.

Comment

Originally posted by stanleyacosta View Post
                  hopefully Gamekiss won't be too abusive with this.
                  They've been abusive and they are desperate for money. They are the first company that I have seen that offers hackers who were banned a chance to get unbanned if they purchase game money.

That's the only reason why they finally started banning hackers.

Comment

USD30 for 1 slot?? not 5?? They are really need money. But I can't help. So expensive.

Comment

StyleZ gonna crack

Comment

Working...
                      X