• Show
Clear All

• List of people to avoid

TrapHouse / Burnside
    9XxDefenderxX9
    Bigs
    GeorgeunitedMF

will add more, these niggas suck ass
    Last edited by Jeriah The Gawd; 05-09-2014, 06:54 PM.

Add:
    Burnside
    Bigs
    GeorgeunitedMF

Comment

Oh i got some..

*Everyone that's not using voice comm*

Comment

Man don't start putting people on blast lol. Only first couple games on this game lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ShotFake View Post
          Man don't start putting people on blast lol. Only first couple games on this game lol.
          These people I mentioned I mentioned for a reason. These are people who suck at the game yet are so closeminded that they don't realize their mistakes and don't show any desire to improve.

Comment

i see now this is pointless. if you don't know someone they suck. 99.999% of the time that statement is true. DFs don't know how to utilize their specialty. this game is just awful

Comment

Originally posted by Fowl View Post

These people I mentioned I mentioned for a reason. These are people who suck at the game yet are so closeminded that they don't realize their mistakes and don't show any desire to improve.
              It's only been one day lol, list it after a month. Some people only play this game for 30 mins a day.

Comment

• Worth
                Worth commented
                Editing a comment
                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Chat = Best midfielder in game.

Comment

Yea dat georgeunitedPF is baaad news..but also blacklist dakillermanz for bein so goddam fly...I mean damn playa why u gotta always pimp so hard? leave some hunniez to some of de otha playaz ya digg?
                Last edited by heyladies; 05-10-2014, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Well if you actually had to make a list like this, add from which server they are. I'd like to know which server has worse community.

Comment

Why isn't jeriah on this list?

Comment

idk about u guys but i press f8 when game start so add me to the list.

Comment

that dude Baganie is some trash.

Comment

Lemme just say one thing, this man KOREAN is a damn gunner. and doesn't even know the meaning of pass.

Comment

• This topic by ReaIPro has been deleted by [GM] Swift
                            spam rant post

I wonder why "Fowl" isn't on none of these lists.. the mans a hog at heart even on a virtual soccer field lmao.
                          Working...
                          X