Freestyle Football: Feedback / Opinions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freestyle Football: Feedback / Opinions

Hello Guys, I haven't been able to try the out because I'm at work.

I would like to know your opinions so far about the game, the positive and the negative.

What do you like the most? What would you improve?

I'm a big basketball myself, I don't really like soccer much but I'm willing to try this out.

Thanks.

Best game ever!! Fsf for life!!

Comment

Better than i had expected. Will play it tonight but it's frustrating.

Highly recommend playing with friends or making a friend crew to have a tolerance for guys who don't pass/know how to play.

We are all rookies so we'll learn together. It is CBT after all.

First few hours and everyone seems nice. I see a lot of potential in this game but in all likelihood will be out shined by FS 2.
      Last edited by PoundTheRock; 05-08-2014, 08:54 AM.

Comment

I'm going to be honest here, I didn't like the game much.The controls feel rather slow and I''m lost in the game,takes time to learn.I don't like soccer so that might be it

Comment

Games great, takes a while to get used to. Play with friends

Comment

yea it's nice. I've enjoyed the little bit that I've played. Not usually a soccer guy, but it's still a nice filler til fs2

Comment

Def recommend only playing with friends, some people are straight out assholes.

Comment

I'm not very good but I was impressed with the game! I recorded my character selection and first games with no lag what so ever. I'll post it on youtube later.

Comment

Originally posted by PGSen View Post
                  Def recommend only playing with friends, some people are straight out assholes.
                  Don't blame me for getting mad if you want to call out how I play and then proceed to shit the bed.
                  Last edited by JL1015; 05-08-2014, 11:52 AM.

Comment

The game is fun like everyone says if you have a good team. Playing solo is worse in this game than FSSB because you have to carry 3 people instead of just 2.

Comment

Add a Brazillian server... i loved the game, but the ping is so high (240ms) . I know it's beta but its a nice ideia !!

Comment

THIS IS THE BEST GAME ! !! !

Comment

Originally posted by stanleyacosta View Post
                          Hello Guys, I haven't been able to try the out because I'm at work.

I would like to know your opinions so far about the game, the positive and the negative.

What do you like the most? What would you improve?

I'm a big basketball myself, I don't really like soccer much but I'm willing to try this out.

Thanks.
                          Check this out if you can't play yet.

Comment

Working...
                          X