HELP ME , PLEASE!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP ME , PLEASE!!!!

Hello guys ! Can someone help me ,please? It gives this error after i press ''Game Start'' : '' The application has failed to start because it's side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail '' ... Please help to to solve it ... I really want to start this game .. Thx .

Try reinstall ?

Comment

That message stands out because you do not have Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86). Try the link below for microsoft and install it. You should be able to use it after installing and reboot.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl...ils.aspx?id=29

Comment

Not 6:00 yet

Comment

Originally posted by MachineWideOPEN View Post
          Not 6:00 yet
          And what ? ;D

Comment

ITS NOT 6:00 SERVER TIME!

Comment

Omfg and what ?..

Comment

Liam .. Thanks man .. it works ! But now i've got another problem...I'm in game,but can't log in cause i don't know psw..i registered up on thei web,and i received an email from them in which they telling me this : ''Thank you for registering at Gamekiss.com.

Please click on the address given below as the verification key to complete your membership registration. By clicking on the address below, you will be directed to the Gamekiss homepage.'' well...where it is the activation link ??? i can't see it and can't log in without it .. please help me 1 more time. thx in advance

Comment

Below there should be something that looks like an link. Use that to register fully on GameKiss homepage. BTW, it seems that facebook user and google + user can't play football at this moment. Make sure you use GameKiss account to play

Comment

Working...
                  X