No announcement yet.

[Tutorial Video Event] FreeStyle 2 #TeamBruh PG Tutorial - Left-Eye - RePost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Tutorial Video Event] FreeStyle 2 #TeamBruh PG Tutorial - Left-Eye - RePost

Here is my PG tutorial, hope this help you guys out.

Any questions. leave a comment. #TeamBruh

Like & Subscribe: www.youtube.com/TeamBruh
    Link incase you can't click on video from forum ---> http://youtu.be/j6qLqp9r9RU

Great tutorial. I still can't do that freaking pass fake + manual layup thing. I easily do manual layup without pass fake but when I try it after a pass fake, my girl just stops and takes a jumpshot in layup area. Can you give me some clues?
    Last edited by DruZod; 10-11-2014, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• Eye See You
      Eye See You commented
      Editing a comment
      Try continue moving while heading into the layup area. Also do not push at same time, but don't wait to long to push them apart.
      Push "V" and half (0.5)sec later, push "D" , all while moving into the layup areas. Try this & let me know if it helps.

• DruZod
      DruZod commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! Now I can do it. You are the best on this tutorial thing. I hope you win all the prizes! Thanks again.

• Eye See You
      Eye See You commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks a lot DruZod. Glad I was a help. #TeamBruh

Originally posted by DruZod View Post
    Great tutorial. I still can't do that freaking pass fake + manual layup thing. I easily do manual layup without pass fake but when I try it after a pass fake, my girl just stops and takes a jumpshot in layup area. Can you give me some clues?
    press V and D at the same time

Comment

Working...
    X