Help on blocking Pullup Jumpers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help on blocking Pullup Jumpers

I have been playing this game for a while and I would like to call myself a fairly experienced player in this game with over 1000 hours in this game and. I main SF and somewhat SG and I have been very good at most aspects of the game and can play the positions I don't main fairly well. I'm am fairly good at blocking shots and somewhat ok at blocking manuaals and layups, But one specific shot has just proven to me its impossible to block. Everytime I defend someone who uses pullup jumper I have never been able to block it. I have tried millions of ways to block them but none seem to help. I watched a video on youtube by PowwerCoach explaining how to block it but it still didn't teach me how to block. The video said to stay in the center of the shot and it will be able to effectively contest or block it. I've tried blocking it using manual block and regular block but I have never been able to find a way to block it. I've tried blocking it on my PF and C with over 210 block and I still haven't been able to block it. Does anyone have any tips or solid ways to block them?
Working...
X