Contributive information about the Crew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contributive information about the Crew

Getting started with looking for a crew.

At the crew page there are two main tabs; Recruit Notice and Crew Ranking

Crew Ranking: It is self-explanatory. It displays the crews that has the most crew experience. Only the top 1000 crews are shown.
    Recruit Notice: This is where all the recruiting crews are displayed. You are able to sort the crews depending on their playtime, level and server. (at the same page, you will be able to create a crew) I wish they would implement quick search. Being able to type in a specific crew name.

After joining a Crew

Two new tabs are added to the page; Member List and Crew Record

Member List: Under member list there is also two tabs; Member list and Request

Member List: basically contains all the members in your crew
    Request : This tab contains all the applicants.

Crew Record: Under this tab contains three other tabs; Member Record, Match Record, Recent Matches. These tabs are self explanatory

Side Pannel

Notice Board; Only Managers and Master are able to edit this,
    Comment Board: Everyone will be able to write anything they would like in this board.

How to gain Crew EXP

The only way I know how to gain Crew EXP is to play with 2 other Crew members in a regular match.
    I believe a Win gives 2 crew exp per person with a total of 6 per win.
    and a Lose grants 0 crew exp across the board.
    If there are any other way to gain Crew EXP, the information will be much appreciated.

Crew Benefits

I am not very sure about the crew benefits. I will add it as soon as i get more information about it.

If there are any other information that I have neglected to put in this guide, please let me know and i will add it. You will be credited ofc.

HydraSquad
    oTafff
Working...
X