questions/tips/advice needed(SG)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• questions/tips/advice needed(SG)

Im kinda new to the game so some of these questions might be no brainers. And so far im really enjoying the game. I'm playing a SG atm. Lvl 18.

1. Im about 195 3p atm and i sometimes find myself missing wide open 3s in a row even tho im hitting green every time. This happens quite often. Any advice?

2. This doesn't happen too often, but often enough that i found it annoying(missing clutch shots etc) Sometimes when i pumpfake and my defender jumps and i move and im completly open same for when i get open through the ball turn skill. I sometimes even tho im completly open i get 3/4 orange and miss the shot. What am i doing wrong?

3. Does stamina affect ur shot?

4. Anyone got some tips on some combos to do 1v1 to get open? I find it hard to get open for a shot when u got a good defender on u who dont fall for pump fakes etc and keeps up with ur ball turns etc. Like i know how to get open easily if i got a teammate helping. But its quite rare to get a teammate at lower lvls who knows what to do or they just dont wanna listen to ur ideas. So anyone have any tips when ur 1v1?

5. I'm usually almost always going for 3s, am i doing the right thing or should i always mix it up with some layups etc?

6. I see some people have a toy with like +21 3p etc and im wondering how i get to that high 3p. I got a 3p toy atm and lvled it to lvl 4 i believe and its still only +2 3p. How does it work? Is it that it have a chance to either give a certain lvl bonus per lvl or activation %?

7. Is it worth it upgrading just normal cards like major rookie etc if they got the stats u need and u dont have any better cards? Also should u save the cards u dont need for upgrades or should u always use the fusion to try to get new cards?

8. I assume i got lucky and i got the rare chicago outfit and i can upgrade it to a total of 18 3p(12+6) Is it worth it or can i get an better outift?

Thanks in advance.

1. That's the thing most SG's miss, you should hit green or the top of green on the ARC, go for yellow or the top of yellow on the SIDES of the 3pt line.

2. I'm not too sure about this one, I think it's because they're actually still ''marking'' you in the air, thus lowering your success.

3. Yes, it does, if you're really low on stamina, it lowers your concentration and making your shot success go down.

4. You could try a combo with Drive Fake and Backroll Turn, pretend you're going for a 2pt near the 3pt line and after tricking him, immediately backroll turn into the 3pt line.

5. Yes, you should. SG is not all about 3pts, sometimes you gotta do some 2pts too.

6. That's probably a Rare toy you're talking about, you can get it by leveling 3 toys in the same row to level 10.

7. No, if you have any card balls from the achievement system, use them and hope for a SP card which gives 3pt stats, or even better, a SP set which has 3pt stats. If you don't have them, only level Pro cards.

8. If you don't plan on paying for item balls too get more and better outfits, then yeah, it's worth it, unless you get item balls from an event and get lucky.

Comment

1. Use quick shot as much as you can for your wides. 4. 1v1 scoring- Learn how to run an isolation offense. 8. Chicago outfit is fine, I would upgrade it.

Comment

if you go in the middle of the court at the foul line and use manual layup with mid if they backup it's great offense

Comment

Working...
        X