So i told Machine that

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So i told Machine that

i was going to change my in game name to Whiteside or Wh1teside or even Hassan_Whiteside and he laughed and said "ew"

Seriously, does this guy just watch Dawkin youtube videos of just laker players and forget about every other guy in the league?

Hassan Whiteside is a star in the making, and at least he's not a crippled rapist like Kobe Bryant lol.

EDIT - Turns out he's taken, going to change my name to RudyGobert now.

Kobe Bryant is NBA. Kobe Bryant is life. Disrespect him one more time, I'm call Tauren Marine to hack your account and change it to oOoKobe248oOo. Do not fucking disrespect him you fkn gerbil. Jan 22, 81 pts, never forget. Idk why you bring up random one-time wonder scrubs. Look at NikStuakakas and Tyler Ennis? Who are they now? LOL 4th string player or what? Whiteside will join them soon. Also the last time the Lakers/cripple Kobe face the Raptors result?? Ok. Your best player? A PHILLY PG. Philly makes the Raptors. Know your place, Rare.

Comment

You should be thanking me and reconsider changing name from whiteside to KobeCanadaSBitch. We would look good together, along with my name KobeBryant, don't you think.

Comment

Working...
      X