Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

this community is getting cocky by the day.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this community is getting cocky by the day.

Cocky players are cancers to this community. It's not a bad thing because its good to be competitive and confident in your ability to win games but trying to degrade someone that's trying to learn the game is quite of a low blow and isn't fair. If I were to be a cocky player I would clearly state that I already have more purpose to this game than 90% of this community already and I only play it once a week, the first tournament on here I went to the top 8 and then last tournament I made it to the 2nd round and lost because I missed the game winning layup. What does that tell you? If I were to become an everyday joe on this game I'd wipe my ass with each and everyone of you. Salute to the fallen soldiers that decided to let go because they didn't feel the need to learn a new game.

Originally posted by felix_o View Post
    Cocky players are cancers to this community. It's not a bad thing because its good to be competitive and confident in your ability to win games but trying to degrade someone that's trying to learn the game is quite of a low blow and isn't fair. If I were to be a cocky player I would clearly state that I already have more purpose to this game than 90% of this community already and I only play it once a week, the first tournament on here I went to the top 8 and then last tournament I made it to the 2nd round and lost because I missed the game winning layup. What does that tell you? If I were to become an everyday joe on this game I'd wipe my ass with each and everyone of you. Salute to the fallen soldiers that decided to let go because they didn't feel the need to learn a new game.
    Well said, welcome back to the best PG to dawn Freestyle.

Comment

Cocky, but soft. Say "ez win", they will throw tantrum and report you for ill-mannered. LOL

Comment

Let me sum up this community for you, a bunch of soft fs no names who tried to make a splash on a new game that doesn't take 2% of the skill needed for FS1. These niggas think they nice for playing a video game akin to NBA live 2014 skill wise. I couldn't even continue playing this game due to how easy, boring, and simplistic it was. Not to mention, I feel as if the community on here are some of the biggest no lifes I've ever seen. When your posting about Whos in game voice sounds "sexier" or posting videos every five seconds acting like this game is the holy bread of christ to you. You have no life , This game isn't worth any of that IMO. I played to level 43, with a 71% Record , and i quit due to how boring it is. Funny thing is when you ask any FS2 player that talks shit if they play FS1 they pretend they never played it. Community is a bunch of bums, where you found out about FS2 then ?

Comment

lol all I'm saying is where my real OG's at.. everyone's afraid to comment on the forums to avoid getting banned for some reason. Who cares.. we lasted 5 years on a no admin community with tons of ignorant folks.

Comment

Originally posted by iamagod View Post
            Let me sum up this community for you, a bunch of soft fs no names who tried to make a splash on a new game that doesn't take 2% of the skill needed for FS1. These niggas think they nice for playing a video game akin to NBA live 2014 skill wise. I couldn't even continue playing this game due to how easy, boring, and simplistic it was. Not to mention, I feel as if the community on here are some of the biggest no lifes I've ever seen. When your posting about Whos in game voice sounds "sexier" or posting videos every five seconds acting like this game is the holy bread of christ to you. You have no life , This game isn't worth any of that IMO. I played to level 43, with a 71% Record , and i quit due to how boring it is. Funny thing is when you ask any FS2 player that talks shit if they play FS1 they pretend they never played it. Community is a bunch of bums, where you found out about FS2 then ?
            this game takes skills on defense unlike fs1 defense win games

Comment

Originally posted by ""Elite"" View Post
              this game takes skills on defense unlike fs1 defense win games
              Defense does not win games here.. whoever can press D the most does.

Comment

Originally posted by felix_o View Post

Defense does not win games here.. whoever can press D the most does.
                yea you're right but defense do take skill

Comment

Working...
                X