Really Depressed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really Depressed

Sorry I haven't been checking in lately, been really busy with school and stuff.

Hope you all are doing well, I noticed that these forums are kinda dead and probably this game too.

I'm gonna keep it short. I've been really depressed lately (lack of friends, lack of female interaction, just no contact with anyone in general).

When I wake up in the morning I just wanna lay there and I'm too lazy to even get up to go to the bathroom.

After I come home from school really late at night, I just mindlessly go through my FB feed until it's really late.

Then I would start crying and eventually fall asleep.

I'm really afraid that I won't make it past this year.

So I just wanna say good bye to you all, those of you who have me on FB, keep checking in on me.

It's been nice knowing you all and be someone who's known in this community.

Tang

im more depressed then u.
    stylez left me

Comment

-__________________________________________________ ______________________-

Comment

. .

Comment

Aw lil bb it will be ok, everyone has friends. You just have to wait for the right people. If you're desperate (I do not recommend this) change the way you act in school, do things that you see the cool kids do. Be a follower ugh. But good luck to you and stay strong.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatts View Post
            Aw lil bb it will be ok, everyone has friends. You just have to wait for the right people. If you're desperate (I do not recommend this) change the way you act in school, do things that you see the cool kids do. Be a follower ugh. But good luck to you and stay strong.
            Thanks man I appreciate it. But I was born a leader and I could never be a follower. F*** swag fags.

Comment

Comeback to FS2 ;( and add me on FB!
              https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008388078586

Comment

^ LOOOOOL .

Comment

^^

u feeling loney too lucy?

Comment

Working...
                  X