Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please do go on.

Comment

kobe i already told you about how u needa deal with your crew. how many days later u till havent kicked XDonutzz . he still talking sht. Frames trash too i just carried his weak ass and another level 50 C. you cant be inviting everybody. that aint the real LA Lakers culture .

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyButler View Post
        kobe i already told you about how u needa deal with your crew. how many days later u till havent kicked XDonutzz . he still talking sht. Frames trash too i just carried his weak ass and another level 50 C. you cant be inviting everybody. that aint the real LA Lakers culture .
        Talk shit is OK.

Donut is young, very young. He reminds me of D'Angelo Russell.

Comment

Lol all fs 1 2 and legends and pros add my center MrLinkyReb.....I'm tired of carrying they don't know what to do when people screen

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post

Talk shit is OK.

Donut is young, very young. He reminds me of D'Angelo Russell.

no wear near d angello russel cus the name in fs2 is already taken and the DangeloR in fs2 is pretty good. unlike 80% of the randoms that u invite to ur crew that dont even have the names .

Comment

Jimmy Butler pls stop fking lying u are the most cancerous sg

Comment

don't joke about cancer.

this month is breast cancer awareness month.

Also as i recall Frames we were owning an iso team until you decided to replace a new pf who was doing fine for the iso defense and let them come back with 3 after 3, and didn't get one block on the iso and lost us the game.

Comment

i am not joking tbh he is C A N C E R AND A LIAR

Comment

SK pls dont start recalling games is useless

Comment

frames your so trash, hella megaphones go out about how your that one pg with insane stats but doesnt know how to use it. hit rookies inb4 you talk sht.
                      kobe see what you done. letting randoms into your crew. your own crew talking sht. your own crew acting disgraceful and just handing theirselves L after L. :-/ might as well change from LA lakers to Team bruh 2.0

and dont EVER call me a cancerous SG. when ive carried you and kept your streak going on too many times to count. your the cancerous one. no wonder i had blocked you after a while.
                      Last edited by JimmyButler; 10-27-2016, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X