About GK and Joycity?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charlie View Post

That's kind of what I'm saying. Having a 80 win rate and not considering yourself as a pro is a contradiction to the fact that that pct was honorable at a point. Anybody can have it now lol. Game is mad easy now and a lot of ppl don't know mechanics. Not a diss again just a statement based on observation.
    I know you're not dissing, I'm just saying that if it was honorable at one point, why isn't it now? The amount of people with 80% winrate has only increased because the population as a whole has increased. It doesn't change the precent of people that have it, if only very very slightly. Because if someone was to win, someone else has to lose. It doesn't change the credibility of the winrate just because the population has grown and more people have it now. There are still more people with less than 80%, even so more people with less than 50%. The only person who runs around, talks trash, and gloats about having below 50% is Rainerus/D3FENSE. So it might seem that way when the only people who talk and show off stats are the ones at 80% or higher. But I can assure you, math will prove there are by far more people with less than 80%, than those who do.

If you knew me at all, you'd know that even if I had a 95% winrate I still wouldn't consider myself pro, yeah it might be contradicting, but it's how I feel. In fact I consider myself the worst rebber in the west, because honestly going up against any other west, I'll get dominated on most likely.

Comment

Working...
    X