Goodbye FreeStyle 2 :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye FreeStyle 2 :)

Im gonna miss playing FS2 especially with Soldier_King , Thank you for making me happy when im sad, Your beard is the epitome of rock and roll, that's the reason why i love you, you look cool and fun to be with, Your beard is my ultimate motivation to shave. i hope that i could know you more and we be friends not only in this game but also in real life. i have a Skype can i add you? i need a father and a friend I choose you to be my Sensei (Master) teach me please how to be a good citizen of the world. I subscribed to your youtube channel too and im always watching your videos , you are a great rapper. i am your no.1 fan, i love you sensei .. And i also had a problem, i am broken hearted, i dont know how to move on, and im dying, my heart is aching every single day. Master Soldier_King Help me. I need somebody to talk to. By the way i also accepted the NO FAP Challenge and im already at week 2 and it feels good. I lost 5% body fat and it motivates me to push harder and to achieve my aestethic dreams. I love you Soldier_King i'm gonna miss you. I'll be back soon. but for now im gonna focus on my study. Also to alpra, i love you too, you are the best PG. And to all FS2 players Don't Give up! Keep the Faith! And to GM's Good job.
    Good bye and I love you FS2!

I shall return
    -Namekian
Working...
X