new matching system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new matching system

Normal characters without mastery, default suits, they probably have no cards equipped, no ability values ​​assigned, and some characters who don't even have skills. In Southeast Asia, there are many characters who cannot understand even simple English, repeat pass me endlessly, miss shots, get caught in the ball, and repeatedly leave their mark free. With the previous matching system, the above players could have been immediately expelled and selected. In the new system, you will be forced to team up with the characters mentioned above, and you will lose at a fairly high probability. There's one thing they want to do. All I have to do is hold the ball and take a shot. Also, Southeast Asian players do not have common sense, and abusive language occurs almost every time.
    I don't know if it's a game changer or what, but as a long-time player, it's a hell of a system. It is a big mistake to put an Asian server in the middle of an underdeveloped country in Southeast Asia, which has many problems before even playing games.
Working...
X