Southeast Asia, how to shoot chutes of the player called a Miss maker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southeast Asia, how to shoot chutes of the player called a Miss maker

・Though the right in the front needs the mark of the partner when I hit shot from distance, 3P, I hit the unreasonableness and am doing useless shooting

・The shooting that unreasonableness beats against a skill, the quick jacket though it is the same, and a partner is to the right in the front, and is useless

A chute comes off together, or the above, both sides are how to shoot shots that are high in blocked probability

Even dash, whichever of the V cut are free, and there is not the technique to be able to become, and skill, the quick Kahn par are not known to the Southeastern Asian player who is an effective skill when it became free or only when it is skill, V cut and becomes in free at the time of a dash

When I get a point by a basket, it is the way of thinking of the player of the basket amateur full exposure to say that I take the point while providing some finisher

One of the conditions of the good scorer

I rarely do a mistake

A Southeast Asian player is not clear whether that it is an everyday custom is a weakness of men Tal

It is permitted even if I make a mistake

Even if the Southeastern Asian player passes till when if I am bound by the sense of values only for ↑ oneself such and cannot notice world sense of values, a permissible warned player says with Toxic if, or the mistake will continue thinking that it is a story to finish if I leave a game unattended
Working...
X