Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FsT VietNams(Asia server)

To GM

As there is the player who, besides, is annoyed that it is a daily occurrence that they annoy the player who does not like it in another character a lot, the deletion of crew itself, please try to think about this positively, too

Characteristic of the player of this crew

1 They do not hear the story of the person at all no matter how much careful

2 They repeat the same mistake many times

3 They think ill of the player when careful

4 It is not at all a difficult thing, but, as for the even slightly difficult thing, the IQ that I am not going to understand that I cannot understand at all is low

5 The player who cannot understand who does not understand simple English a lot

In 6 circles, the whole crew is full of players such as dementia

Press tile

1 Even the character of what kind of position enters the middle of the coat by force and is going to go under the goal. I am not going to stop it until fulltime no matter how much careful.

2 Ping not to be able to hit that C,PF,CT where Miss maker, PG,DG continue passing the Miss maker in SG,SW,SF only stands straight under the goal, and is not going to hit the shot is left and only takes the rebound, and the block is endless, and it continues providing a pass only in SG without there being it at all

3 The specifications of this game do not understand without the defense keeping on standing, and understanding amateur defense or English that there is not going to be to a block

4 Abandoning a game in "Toxic" and a parrot-cry when there is something uncomfortable for me to oneself even a little a lot

Originally I think that it may be the game that it is impossible that IQ does not catch up with in the Southeastern Asian players as this game plays a game of the very difficult class personally
Working...
X