Steam launcher cant start the game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steam launcher cant start the game

I already tried uninstalling and verify game files, still no go. Click play, takes a minute to open the launcher (i use SSD), takes half a minute after pressing start to launch the game, and it shows the joycity logo, and never go any further than that. Tried to launch it using the non steam launcher, 0 problem at all. Any idea?

Is it possible to download fifa fifa on the game?

Comment

It's an incredibly useful resource. But I wouldn't use it in 2022 because it's a bit outdated. Time is of the essence, and FIFA is constantly releasing new versions and updates. That's why I found a service online that offers to buy FIFA 22 at cdkeysforgames.com, and it helped me two months ago to find a key at a reasonable price. I recommend this service because I have already tested it more than once, and your version of FIFA should already be up to date because they have added cool graphics to the new version, and it looks really good.
      Last edited by waliwiw; 04-04-2022, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Unfortunately, I've got the same issue. Like you, I have tried all handy ways to address it, but without noticeable results. I've tried to launch other games on Steam, and it seems to function well. Why is this always happening to me? I feel like I'm lacking luck, and a burden lies upon me. Two weeks ago, I tried to purchase some skins here https://totalrust.com some skins, and guess what, no money and no skins. At least after reaching for client support, they mended the situation and returned all my pennies. Anyway, I feel like I'm cursed.
        Last edited by godartjimerson38; 04-11-2022, 04:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X