Center Buff Needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Center Buff Needed

I posted a legitimate post about the C buff and you guys deleted it. Why? It was thorough and concise.

What's the point of deleting my post unless you are just hating on me in general. Fk is wrong with what I said that it warranted a deletion? Have I not paid enough in this game to let my voice be heard? I don't even recall saying a single bad word. What is wrong with you GM's?
    Last edited by ShaqOneal; 03-27-2019, 09:34 AM.

Idk why they would delete the post. I feel that your post was what the pos needed. C pos does need an update.
    Baxj block does need to be looked at

Comment

If anything, the center class is the position that needs the most rework.I personally prefer using a center over a PF, but honestly whats the point when PF does everything a center does and then some.

Comment

I think C needs a slight buff. They can have SP Mid 2, +6 manual block range, Hook shot but not like it was before; something in between the one now and the one before. Backblock is fine if you've ever seen a player who knows how to use it its very good with block tree. Big should not have kill pass.

Comment

i thought u quit

Comment

Working...
          X