No announcement yet.

About EU tournament 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LETS TO BE CLEAR: 1.st na players changed during the tour, not before or after. 2nd we sent gm ticket because 1 day after applyment the icyss got scammed, we have no pf iso to use. we asked replacement to gms and sadly they failed their promise of allowing changing before tour started which leads to force us rename the geepf. what u said is irrevlevent, because we changed before match satrted unlike ur na players who dq bcs doing it during tournament and WE ASKED GM REPLACEMENT THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT WE HAVE ASKED AND TOLD THE SATATUS OF ICYSS UNLIKE NA DQS WHO IDDNT EVEN ASK. and we said ur na players welcome! U ANSWERED BACK WITH LIKE " That's how low EU dogs are". PLS at löeast be polite. 3rd: we unlike na crews which applied tour with TEAM A TEAM B even different crews but same ppl, we only have 1 team. EVEN in eu there is na player in eu tour and regular matches! TOURNAMENT ISNT LOTTERY THE MORE TICKETS U HAVE GOT THE MORE CHANCE U TO WIN, sadly THESE happened a lot and we are mostlikely one of least crew who only apply main member in one team not same ppl team AB CDE. 4th: GM POINTED out we changed memebers at final match at 8:53 while tour started 8 00 and by 8 53 tour is already finished.
    Last edited by wert2587936; 12-10-2018, 07:21 AM.

Comment

YoU jUsT gAvE mE CaNceR
      Nobody gives a fk when you changed your nickname, your words are empty asf, go ahead and show us a proof of your email to gamekiss with their reply and a date.
      1st yes u are a dog
      2nd no gm did not point you changed members for final match at 8:53 (if you think so then learn to read). He pointed out that at 8:53 2nd name change has occured and that unregistered player did indeed play in a tournament finals. If they checked previous games they would have found unregistered player as well because it's been unregistered ever since the beginning of the tour.

Comment

coach will send gms with the email he asked ABOUT REPLACEMENT/AND HE HAS IT, U KEEP MESS AROUND WITH STUFF U DIDNT KNOW, have we said we didnt tell GM ABOUT PREVIOUSLY CHANGES? I NEVER SAID THIS PLAYER IS REGITERED I CLEARLY SAID GM FAILED PROMISING OF ALLOWING CHANGING BEFORE TOUR STARTS AND THEIR FAILLURE MADE US have to do name change stuff AND IF THEY WOULD DQ THE ORIGINAL FORM VERY BEGINNING EVEN THEY KNEW OUR STATUS WHICH COULD HAVE BEEN DONE EVEN BEFORE TOUR BEGINS IF THEY REALLY THINK NOT ANSWER OUR TICKET BEFORE THE TOUR IS RIGHT AND SIMPLY SAY TOO LATE BCS THEY DIDNT WANT READ TICKETS IS RIGHT EVEN BEFORE day 1 we spammed at mega/pm to gM PLS READ TICKETS TO LET IT NOT BE TOO LATE! THERE MUST BE REMATCH OF EITHER NOBLE VS FUSE or ROOX VS FUSE OR KT VS FUSE, IF GM CONSIDER DQING us from very beginning. (whjen tour not even started, when we sent ticket and gM DIDNT READ AND READ IT AFTER TOURS WITH REPLY SRY IT WAS TOO LATE. WE TOLD REPLACEMENT WE TOLD POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS LIKE DELETE ICYSSS WE TOLD GM THATCHAR IS SCAMMED:
        Last edited by wert2587936; 12-10-2018, 07:36 AM.

Comment

If you have problems about a scam on the very start you already bagged your own DQ, not to mention this much tampering with name changers. You were up to something and got caught, this is why you don't talk shit until you actually have it. Way to set yourself up for failure and ridicule

Props to GM's, for the first time good calls were made for both NA and EU

Comment

Originally posted by PowerCoach View Post
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            here is answer from GM about replacement our PF :

Greetings Baller, Thank you for contacting Freestyle Support. We appreciate that you took your time to send us a ticket. We understand that Icysss will not be able to play on your upcoming match against Conquer Jr. (B). Unfortunately, GeeePF (PF) is not part of the original team you have submitted in the past. We will accept GeeIPFI (PF) as the substitute since he is part of the original roster of the application you have submitted. If there's anything more that you need assistance with, please do not hesitate to contact us anytime. Regards, [GM] Blitz Customer Service Representative Freestyle2 Support Team

They say that GeeePF wasnt in Crew Original, its lie , we aceepted him to crew and then we sent ticket...But GMS cant normal check it or dont want.
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Here is the reason of your dq. You renamed GeeePF to GeelPFl because it had better cards and you had a better chance to win a match. As simple as it is it's against the rules, you got disqualified.
            Where did they say you can do so lmao. You accepted GeeePF to the original crew so what?
            Any of you apes have iq above 2?

Unfortunately, GeeePF (PF) is not part of the original team you have submitted in the past.
            Can you undestand basics of english? THEY DIDN'T FUCKIN SAY GEEPF WAS NOT A PART OF ORIGINAL CREW, they said it's not on the team.

GAMEKISS IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU HIRE A RUSSIAN GM SO THOSE APES CAN UNDESTAND SHIT. )))))))))))))))))

can you guys stop crying now? it's over
            Last edited by pinktard; 12-10-2018, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Comment

So how it started :
                My crew Original
                Members in my team :
                Icysss(PF)
                CoachRU1(SF)
                Devanca(PG)
                GeeIPFI(PF)
                lazyrebound(CT)
                before tournament when we already registered our team to tour we had bad situation , our PF Icysss got scamed so i sent ticket to support that we would like to replace this PF to GeeePF , GeeePF was already in Original crew, answer from GMS was like this: if ur PF in Crew we will replace it and this still didnt happend , its first GMS fail, they didnt do what they sayed!
                then we immediatly replaced GeelPFl before tour started to an iso capable PF with same name and sent ticket to support that we want to replace this PF and we got answer only when tour started, also i wanna say we did this things before our matches, on that moment we didnt play no one game!!! Go on. We played whole tournament same characters we didnt change it , it was fair whole tournament from start to finish, so in Finals we won vs Fuse(B) we won fair 3-0.

And yes again the most important moments of this tournament: We replaced our PFS before tournament, not during it. We played whole tournament same characters, we didnt change it during tournament. After tournament when we won Fuse 3-0, GeelPFl changed name it was his mistake, but he deserves his rewards and if you DQ Original , its better DQ GeelPFl from team. He changed name without asking his teammates it was his mistake.But we didnt do any changing during tournament , we played fair.

We played fairly during the tour with same characters, GM didnt offer help, they even DQ us because they refused replacement of icyss,and didnt want gee get his reward as well, ofc it was gee personal decisuons he made mistake, but it wont happen if they allowed replacement like they sayed. they didnt replace our PF wich got stolen. They promised to replace our Icysss and they didnt do that...
                here is answer from GM about replacement our PF :

Greetings Baller, Thank you for contacting Freestyle Support. We appreciate that you took your time to send us a ticket. We understand that Icysss will not be able to play on your upcoming match against Conquer Jr. (B). Unfortunately, GeeePF (PF) is not part of the original team you have submitted in the past. We will accept GeeIPFI (PF) as the substitute since he is part of the original roster of the application you have submitted. If there's anything more that you need assistance with, please do not hesitate to contact us anytime. Regards, [GM] Blitz Customer Service Representative Freestyle2 Support Team

They say that GeeePF wasnt in Crew Original, its lie , we aceepted him to crew and then we sent ticket...But GMS cant normal check it or dont want.

Also about rules: GMS allow NA players with 150+ms play in EU server wich is much easier to play with lags like corner SF or ISO player because u can't stop player with lags if he knows how to abuse Jub step and pass fake skill.

GMS DQ PLAYER GeelPFl but not whole TEAM! He did it without asking his teammates.

[GM] Blitz [GM] Dime ][GM] Duke [GM] Nutmeg [GM] Swift [GM] Porky [GM] Thor [GM] Trifecta [GM] Winter
                https://youtu.be/OeRYSc6jXyQ

Comment

The post says there was an unregistered player who was playing. That's the violation.

Comment

gm SAID THEY WILL ACCPET IGEEIPF AS PART OF TEAM E VEN! IT WAS EXACTLY BEFORE THE TIME THE TICKET BEEN ANDSWERED CHANGED TO THAT NAME ; AND THEY SAID THEY ACCPET(NOT ANY FURTHER CHANGING DURING THE TOUR) IF THEY THOUGHT THAT IGEEIPF WAS THE player we registered its not unregistered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS SAID TO US THAT HOWEVER THIS IGEEIPF was registered as our sub therefore allowed to play................. WE DONT EVEN STARTED FIRST MATCH AND HOW IS THIS ALLOWED TO CONSIDER THE PREVIOUS IGEEIPF AS REIGISTERED MEMEBER(that pfs name before the start already changed TO GEEPF !!!!!!!!!! ALSO WE SENT TICKET TO ASK IF ITS OK TO REPLACE ICYSSS WITH GEEPF (PREVIOUSLY IGEEIPF) EVEN BY THE TIME THEY ANSWERED THEY ACCPETED THE IGEEIPF we have been using during the whole tour AS legit!

GK PLS HIRE GERMAN OR RUSSIAN GMS OR WE MISUNDERSTOOD WHAT U WROTE TO US. IT IS NOT LIKE WE DIDNT TELL U GUYS ABOUT REPLACEMENT, USE THIS AS EXCUSE TO DQ THE WHOLE TEAM IS NOT SMART ACTION AND Will NOT BE ACCPETED THROUGH WHOLE ORIGINAL CREW.[GM] Blitz [GM] Dime ][GM] Duke [GM] Nutmeg [GM] Swift [GM] Porky [GM] Thor [GM] Trifecta [GM] Winter
                    AND NO THE ICYSSS IS NOT IN ORIGINAL CREW OR EVEN TEAM ANYMORE, WE ASKED LATER EVEN TO DELETE THIS SCAMMER FROM ROSTER GM IS LIKE WE DONT CARE! U FORCE US TO PLAY WITH ONLY 4 MEMEBERS EVEN U GUYS GOT ANSWERED BEFORTE THE 1st TOUR! I WOULD KINDLY ASK U GUYS IF ITS ALLOWED TO NOT ALLOWING OUR PETITION OF REPLACEEMENT BEFORE THE TOUR
                    Last edited by wert2587936; 12-10-2018, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wert2587936 View Post
                      gm SAID THEY WILL ACCPET IGEEIPF AS PART OF TEAM E VEN! IT WAS EXACTLY BEFORE THE TIME THE TICKET BEEN ANDSWERED CHANGED TO THAT NAME ; AND THEY SAID THEY ACCPET(NOT ANY FURTHER CHANGING DURING THE TOUR) IF THEY THOUGHT THAT IGEEIPF WAS THE player we registered its not unregistered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS SAID TO US THAT HOWEVER THIS IGEEIPF was registered as our sub therefore allowed to play................. WE DONT EVEN STARTED FIRST MATCH AND HOW IS THIS ALLOWED TO CONSIDER THE PREVIOUS IGEEIPF AS REIGISTERED MEMEBER(that pfs name before the start already changed TO GEEPF !!!!!!!!!! ALSO WE SENT TICKET TO ASK IF ITS OK TO REPLACE ICYSSS WITH GEEPF (PREVIOUSLY IGEEIPF) EVEN BY THE TIME THEY ANSWERED THEY ACCPETED THE IGEEIPF we have been using during the whole tour AS legit!

GK PLS HIRE GERMAN OR RUSSIAN GMS OR WE MISUNDERSTOOD WHAT U WROTE TO US. IT IS NOT LIKE WE DIDNT TELL U GUYS ABOUT REPLACEMENT, USE THIS AS EXCUSE TO DQ THE WHOLE TEAM IS NOT SMART ACTION AND Will NOT BE ACCPETED THROUGH WHOLE ORIGINAL CREW.[GM] Blitz [GM] Dime ][GM] Duke [GM] Nutmeg [GM] Swift [GM] Porky [GM] Thor [GM] Trifecta [GM] Winter
                      AND NO THE ICYSSS IS NOT IN ORIGINAL CREW OR EVEN TEAM ANYMORE, WE ASKED LATER EVEN TO DELETE THIS SCAMMER FROM ROSTER GM IS LIKE WE DONT CARE! U FORCE US TO PLAY WITH ONLY 4 MEMEBERS EVEN U GUYS GOT ANSWERED BEFORTE THE 1st TOUR! I WOULD KINDLY ASK U GUYS IF ITS ALLOWED TO NOT ALLOWING OUR PETITION OF REPLACEEMENT BEFORE THE TOUR
                      FIRST OF ALL... congrats those english classes are paying off... I suggest paypal me 3.99 euros per hour so I can give you the advanced classes on a student discount. Secondly, just stop with the lies you tried to snake and got caught accept the loss and prepare for next tourney in fs3...Thirdly, You cant be that dumb to think they will hire new staff on a dying game on a dying server... they dont have that money to spend and you are not worth it either really. Now when you say it will not be accepted by original crew ... ok then its not accepted rofllolxd but yall gonna accept that L whether you like it or not... Lastly, if you got scammed then u violated Joycity terms of service you can not sell or trade accounts and is subject to be banned so u might want to keep that to yourself... I mean I wont snitch on you but you know youre in a bed of snakes and you see where that got you so keep that on the down low my friend... also do you really want the gms looking at your accounts cause then they might notice all the bug abuse and hacked stats sooo shhhhhhh!!!! good luck in your future endeavors dont do drugs and stay in school

und hör auf, dumme Scheiße zu sagen ты гребаный пес
                      Last edited by Sparty; 12-10-2018, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Dude just stop, get a life, get over the fact you got disqualified and try again in a year or so.
                        You asked if you can use GeeIPFI (both uppercase I) which was your substitute player from the beginning and tried to sneak in GeeIPFl (Uppercase I lowercase L) in a tournament. (changed both of their nicknames because one had a better iso deck than another).

No matter how hard you try you have been dqed already and they won't change their decision. Take it as a life lesson and don't try to cheat again son because it can backfire at you anytime.

Any mod/gm can you close this thread already? it's a useless spam, everything about their team was said already.

USE THIS AS EXCUSE TO DQ THE WHOLE TEAM IS NOT SMART ACTION AND Will NOT BE ACCPETED THROUGH WHOLE ORIGINAL CREW.
                        ps: nobody gives a crap

Comment

faking u guys want?????????? none of my character was even part of original team: IM HAPPY TO GET REWARD IN OTHER CREWS FAKING U GUYS WANT????????? even dq would make me get more cash so for me itS Just whatsoever IM JUST GEES FRIEND AND SAW U GUYS ATTACK HIM I FELT SORY FOR HIM SINCE I PLAYED GAME 3months witzh him nor pink nor coach. no one legit asked me to play whatever games since last ban wave of eu, ONLY GEE ASKED ME TO PLAY ONLY HIM, WHENNOONE IS EVEN ASKING ME TO PLAY THE GAME ONLY GEE DID SO U GUYS PLS STOP ACTING LIKE UR NICE U NOT EVEN ASK ME TO PLAY THE GAME ONLY GEE WOUDL: and fact is gee in his games at tournement performenced well for first time playing pf iso.. KEEEP SAYING HE IS NOOB LIKE I WOULD CARE? IF A PLAYER IS GOOD HE IS GOOD. HE CAN BE BAD IN MENTALITY OR WHATEVER BUT STOP CALLING HIM NOOB THIS EVEN TRIGGRES ME MORE
                          Last edited by wert2587936; 12-11-2018, 12:28 AM.

Comment

IF U CONSIDER A MEMBER CHANGES HIS NAME SECRETLY AS BAD ACTION THEN I UNDERSTOOD. IF U DQ HIM I WOULDNT CARE. BUT STOP JOKING ON HIM;: stop LYING THAT GEE USED HACK ON TOURNAMENT LIKE U TOLD TO WHOLE COMMUNITY AND GM. GM PLS CHECK ALL PLAYERS IN ORIGINAL TEAM IF THEY EVER USED ANY KIND OF HACKS, GEE IN THIS TOURNEMENT IS UNDEBUTED champion. STOP USING THIS PERSONAL DQ AS TOOL TO ATTACK HIM. HE DIDNT USE ANYKIND OF HACKS NOR THE STEEL WILL ACTIVATION HACK. GM U MUST GIVE CLEAR MESSAGE OF GEE/ ORIGINAL PLAYED DURING THE TOUR FAIRLY UNLIKE OTHERS SAID WITH HACKS AND TOOLS. [GM] Blitz [GM] Dime ][GM] Duke [GM] Nutmeg [GM] Swift [GM] Porky [GM] Thor [GM] Trifecta [GM] Winter

YES U CAN SAY U WON BELT BUT U GUYS LOST FINAL MATCHES AND ORIGINAL TEAM PLAYED FAIRLY NO ONE USED HACK ESPECIALLY NOT GEE., GEE IS A PERSON WHO NEVER USED ANY KIND OF HACKS NOR IN PAST NOT NOW AS WELL
                            Last edited by wert2587936; 12-11-2018, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Lmao this guy, nobody said he hacked you idiot
                              But we all know he had used bugs in the past such as crew letters and bingo/gift box that's why his other account got banned.
                              So yeeeee
                              You can already stfu coolox your friends snitched on you during the stream, no point in pretending u're just a friend.

I refuse to believe this guy is not a troll, nobody can be so stupid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnEPTG6K4pY

Comment

IF U CONSIDER A MEMBER CHANGES HIS NAME SECRETLY AS BAD ACTION THEN I UNDERSTOOD. IF U DQ HIM I WOULDNT CARE. BUT STOP JOKING ON HIM;: stop LYING THAT GEE USED HACK ON TOURNAMENT LIKE U TOLD TO WHOLE COMMUNITY AND GM. GM PLS CHECK ALL PLAYERS IN ORIGINAL TEAM IF THEY EVER USED ANY KIND OF HACKS, GEE IN THIS TOURNEMENT IS UNDEBUTED champion. STOP USING THIS PERSONAL DQ AS TOOL TO ATTACK HIM. HE DIDNT USE ANYKIND OF HACKS NOR THE STEEL WILL ACTIVATION HACK. GM U MUST GIVE CLEAR MESSAGE OF GEE/ ORIGINAL PLAYED DURING THE TOUR FAIRLY UNLIKE OTHERS SAID WITH HACKS AND TOOLS. [GM] Blitz [GM] Dime ][GM] Duke [GM] Nutmeg [GM] Swift [GM] Porky [GM] Thor [GM] Trifecta [GM] Winter

YES U CAN SAY U WON BELT BUT U GUYS LOST FINAL MATCHES AND ORIGINAL TEAM PLAYED FAIRLY NO ONE USED HACK ESPECIALLY NOT GEE., GEE IS A PERSON WHO NEVER USED ANY KIND OF HACKS NOR IN PAST NOT NOW AS WELL
                                he abused the simon rick bug the whole tourney

Comment

Working...
                                X