Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Away VS SoldiersOfDreams

I won't make this long...

I think the way we got disqualified for server error crash bug or tools errors from the opposite side is very unfair.
    Every other game except for ours was fine but somehow ours didn't work?

Despite what your feelings are towards me, personally, I don't know 1 person who would feel ok to lose by DQ when our games were running really smooth all afternoon.

I am at the mercy of the GM's on this one and ask for a REDO of this game.

Personally, I been a very loyal player since forever and paid $$$ like most
    veterans here. I feel my team deserves better.. So I am asking the GM's to give us a chance to redo. You guys have made exceptions in the past when it came to redos and WE at Project away would appreciate it if you did the same for us.

Being that this is my last tournament, I do not want to go out like that, I know my team doesnt want to lose this way either... especially after everything we put into this game and this company...

Please let us redo this tourney game [GM] Blitz [GM] Dime ][GM] Duke [GM] Nutmeg [GM] Swift [GM] Porky [GM] Thor [GM] Trifecta [GM] Winter

Sincerely, Shaq, Curate, qqBaby, AllFakeNews
    Unfair, Let PA and SOD redo and play Tomorrow
    82.35%
    Fair, dont let them play
    17.65%
    Last edited by ShaqOneal; 11-25-2018, 12:34 AM.

It was fair

Comment

Take the L & go “MIA” for the next 6 months.

Be sure you wear your helmet on the way out.

“Don’t get mad, get good!” - Mr. 1st round exit

Comment

I think it was a very unfair ruling. I know Carl hates my guts but a DQ like this is just not cool. It's not PA's fault that JCE can't make a stable game, they shouldn't have to be punished for the Dev Teams incompetence.

Comment

Originally posted by Popcorn View Post
          I think it was a very unfair ruling. I know Carl hates my guts but a DQ like this is just not cool. It's not PA's fault that JCE can't make a stable game, they shouldn't have to be punished for the Dev Teams incompetence.
          ^^^ /10char

Comment

Hi this JRSpliff from Soldier of dream team B , The way the GM's handled this case is very unprofessional since the problem is within the game itself. To advance one team and not the other is a lazy way out you either disqualify both teams or reschedule. More down to earth mindsets with the GMS and developers and creating better relationships with actual players attributes to your dying game. Please consider a rematch i dont feel jusitfied with this win i require the satisfication of an actual earned victory. Thank you - JRSpliff 4 year veteran

Comment

Match needs to be replayed, as a fan of good sportsmanship; let us replay, we've all been looking forward to this tournament, win or lose. A DQ due to bad servers or glitches doesn't sit right with me, and any fair team wouldn't bypass it either. SOD agrees with a rematch.

@GMS

Comment

it was pretty unfair

Comment

though shaq has beef with me, I agree carl should be given a chance to really play a game in tournament instead of DQ

Comment

You shouldnt punish players because your game is poorly managed, developed, and coded try letting them load in free match and submit a screenshot of the result... let these people play both sides want it

Comment

Don’t play this shitty ass game no more but as an spectator that was very unfair. @GMS y’all some bitch ass niggas.

Comment

yeah u don't deserve to go out like that all trolls aside all that bullshit aside
                        they need to re do the matches but we all know they won't so it is what it is

Comment

I wish Techniqu went up against SOD or QNM, fuck that monkey.

Comment

If in crew game won't load, if outside of crew game will load here's video of it. I think there should be a match.

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king View Post
                              If in crew game won't load, if outside of crew game will load here's video of it. I think there should be a match.
                              I dont understand what the fuck is wrong with these GM's.. despite all the obvious evidence and support they still rather fuck over people who have pay their salaries instead of being cognizant and courteous to their veteran faithfuls.

it's like their are intentionally trying to ruin the game faster by being terrible GMs.

Sure makes me feel like a dumbass for all the money I spent on this company only to get a big unlubricated shaft right up my ass without a courtesy reach around...

at this point I only want to compete in the tourney, I could care less for the prizes, they are shit anyways but playing the best is what it's all about

#justice4pa

Comment

Working...
                              X