The new tourney rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShaqOneal View Post

No one gives a shit if you play or not you 135lb transvestite looking pimple crater face ass motherfucker. But if you do play, it will be my pleasure and will to fuck you up personally
    3 years later and you are still on my dick? Get a fucking hobby or something you llama face bitch and if you wanna box you can come to my city so I can fuck you up you ugly fat bitch. Don't even talk about the fucking game garbage ass nigga i'm light years ahead of you in skill.

Comment

Originally posted by TBrown View Post

3 years later and you are still on my dick? Get a fucking hobby or something you llama face bitch and if you wanna box you can come to my city so I can fuck you up you ugly fat bitch. Don't even talk about the fucking game garbage ass niggai'm light years ahead of you in skill.

LMFAO... this is priceless and sad because now you gonna learn...

1st. Bruh you weigh 135lbs, have no form and all you do is post videos of you playing Video Games.

2nd. You look like you were born from shit after Chris Bosh had a threesome with RuPaul and JoahKim Noah.

3rd. You calling me fat? another misconception and false statement. Bruh, I weigh 205 can bench over 300 and squat 450. Based on your frame I would cave in your chest, fuck boy.

You have zero balls and zero dick.. how many times I called you out on Discord to a spat with me but instead, you rather have a circle jerk session with Greg aka Valioas Uncle Tom ass, Marcus bum ass and the Bruh rejects, ducking me like a tranny gay boy that you are. So learn your fucking place kid.

But hey, what do I know I am only talking shit right? WRONG... its a fact you a lightweight and can't handle being a man. Get roasted you bum ass bitch

This is you

This is me.

You see the difference little man?

So get big my nigga... gain a few pounds before you step up or get your shit fucked up.. EZ WIN TBH
      Last edited by ShaqOneal; 11-19-2018, 10:49 PM.

Comment

LMFAO... this is priceless and sad because now you gonna learn...

1st. Bruh you weigh 135lbs, have no form and all you do is post videos of you playing Video Games.

2nd. You look like you were born from shit after Chris Bosh had a threesome with RuPaul and JoahKim Noah.

3rd. You calling me fat? another misconception and false statement. Bruh, I weigh 205 can bench over 300 and squat 450. Based on your frame I would cave in your chest, fuck boy.

You have zero balls and zero dick.. how many times I called you out on Discord to a spat with me but instead, you rather have a circle jerk session with Greg aka Valioas Uncle Tom ass, Marcus bum ass and the Bruh rejects, ducking me like a tranny gay boy that you are. So learn your fucking place kid.

But hey, what do I know I am only talking shit right? WRONG... its a fact you a lightweight and can't handle being a man. Get roasted you bum ass bitch

This is you

This is me.

You see the difference little man?

So get big my nigga... gain a few pounds before you step up or get your shit fucked up.. EZ WIN TBH
        Pull up any time. I ain't hiding nigga. Lansing,Michigan. You couldn't beat me in a street fight if your fucking life depended on it and if I was guy I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have a kid you fucking degenerate. Go back in your man cave. Keep beating your meat and fyi the little steroid tablets you taking. Yea they slow down your hand speed tremendously. I'd hit you 15 times before you even throw a fucking punch.

Comment

Originally posted by TBrown View Post

Pull up any time. I ain't hiding nigga. Lansing,Michigan. You couldn't beat me in a street fight if your fucking life depended on it and if I was guy I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have a kid you fucking degenerate. Go back in your man cave. Keep beating your meat and fyi the little steroid tablets you taking. Yea they slow down your hand speed tremendously. I'd hit you 15 times before you even throw a fucking punch.
          LMFAO... a scrawny 135lb bitch ass nigga who has not lifted a single dumbell in his life accuses someone else who is stronger, bigger, faster than he is of using steroids? Oh brother, Ill take a blood test, just for you little nikka.
          lmfao when in doubt and get owned, make shit up..

Dude you are just a pathetic little man. END OF STORY

Your comebacks are full of contradictions.. you said I was fat yet here is my proof I am not, Llama face? Hardly... You are a midget compared to me, oh and I dont just lift, little man, I also box so all that shit about you hitting me 15 times before a throw a punch is just comical. The fact is you have no comeback for me.. so you resort to bullshit and e-thug talk. Bruh, for the sake of your own lively hood, stay away from me if you care about your well being.

Street fight? Bruh you aint a G, bitch I was born in East Los, and will drop you like fly.. I am your fly swatter, remember that shit homie, you ugly ass no lifing faggot ass tranny.

Also, whats with you calling me a degenerate? You think I am Fixt or something? You are such a try hard, but you fail... Bruh, your youtube channel alone exposes you for who you really are.. You are shit and trash at the same time. Get rekt pussy!
          Last edited by ShaqOneal; 11-20-2018, 11:32 AM.

Comment

I have to agree with the majority here... these uniforms look so generic and it doesnt even make you want to play because of it. I think the black and gold stars would be great or a white and gold. Being that this will be the last tournament before fs2 shuts down, I think you should try harder.
            Why are you even participating in the tourney? You suck at this game. You've been playing since day 1, and yet you don't even know how boxout works. You can't score. You can't reb or block even with your west ping. Pathetic. You are legit as bad as team nasty. Actually, they're better than you now. You're dumb as fk, amigo. You suck at this game. You just don't understand how basketball works. Have you ever played basketball IRL? I don't think so. Basketball ain't no sport for you hombre... I know what sport you are good at. "Cross-country" Go back to your dumb fken country (take your whole undocumented family with you) and stop talking shi-t to Tyler who's about 100x better than you at this game. Go f-uck your ex wife that ran away with your primo. Pathetic spic. You are 41 and still live with your mom. FREE GUACAMOLE EVERY DAY, HOW NICE?
            Last edited by DIS0WNED; 11-21-2018, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DIS0WNED View Post

Why are you even participating in the tourney? You suck at this game. You've been playing since day 1, and yet you don't even know how boxout works. You can't score. You can't reb or block even with your west ping. Pathetic. You are legit as bad as team nasty. Actually, they're better than you now. You're dumb as fk, amigo. You suck at this game. You just don't understand how basketball works. Have you ever played basketball IRL? I don't think so. Basketball ain't no sport for you hombre... I know what sport you are good at. "Cross-country" Go back to your dumb fken country (take your whole undocumented family with you) and stop talking shi-t to Tyler who's about 100x better than you at this game. Go f-uck your ex wife that ran away with your primo. Pathetic spic. You are 41 and still live with your mom. FREE GUACAMOLE EVERY DAY, HOW NICE?
              Lol man... I didnt know Tyler had a boyfriend.. doesnt surprise me since.he obviously got roasted af.. listen chump, you know nothing of my life. You come off stupid, baseless, and completely moronic.

your useless troll insults dont faze me.. like zero... lmfao.. y po u seriously are just as bad as jimmy butplug, mikeyoriginalmolester, kelbitch, and his alt accounts.

so, suck it ez my friend..

I repeat.. you cant faaaaaze me.

Comment

aight besides the arguing @GM seriously change these rewards they are so bad

Comment

please delete the childish argument and change the rewards back to the tracksuits you've had for every other major tournament

Comment

Originally posted by kobeblaise View Post
                    lol .

Comment

Working...
                    X