The new tourney rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new tourney rewards

please go back to the track suits...even if you have to recycle the old ones from past tournies. this might be hands down the worst rewards anyone has seen. i have yet to meet someone who likes these. these look like something you should be buying with points. please change them back to track suits.
    Last edited by Highwayman; 11-19-2018, 12:46 AM.

In the words of Zay, "The nigga in the picture don't even look like he want it" OMEGALUL

but yea, I'm sure you guys haven't used a white and (insert color here) tracksuit yet.. get to it @devs

Comment

Yes everyone I have talked to said they do not like the new tournament rewards and want a new version of the old tournament Star Training Suit. Black with another color or White with another color. Any track suit is better than the new reward. Please change this JoyCity.

Comment

Outfit is traaaaash. Reskin of the anniversary outfit? Lazy and awful. Star suits were best and even the jackets were dope. Fix this please.

Comment

Might as well throw in a pair of socks, you cheap bum! :|

Comment

If this is the set we get for winning i'm not playing.

Comment

Comment

Fk you gk. Give us the black or white track suit. This reward is even more dumb than your moms and sk's mothers
                Last edited by DIS0WNED; 11-19-2018, 07:28 AM.

Comment

[GM] Blitz [GM] Dime ][GM] Duke [GM] Nutmeg [GM] Swift [GM] Porky [GM] Thor [GM] Trifecta [GM] Winter

Comment

I like the new Tournament reward it's nice it feels different job well done Gms keep it up

Comment

Originally posted by TBrown View Post
                      If this is the set we get for winning i'm not playing.
                      No one gives a shit if you play or not you 135lb transvestite looking pimple crater face ass motherfucker. But if you do play, it will be my pleasure and will to fuck you up personally

Comment

I have to agree with the majority here... these uniforms look so generic and it doesnt even make you want to play because of it. I think the black and gold stars would be great or a white and gold. Being that this will be the last tournament before fs2 shuts down, I think you should try harder.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaqOneal View Post

No one gives a shit if you play or not you 135lb transvestite looking pimple crater face ass motherfucker. But if you do play, it will be my pleasure and will to fuck you up personally
                          It'll be MY PLEASURE to beat you. Guess who his PG is

Comment

Lmaooo wtf is this

Comment

the tournament items suck lol

Comment

Working...
                              X