Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone actually been paid out for playing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone actually been paid out for playing?

I've been reading that you can get paid cryptocurrency for playing games. Is that legit or too good to be true haha? How fast and easy is the process? Any sites you guys can recommend? I was looking at blakegames.com, primarily because they got all the games I like and have good policies against cheating and poor game play, but getting paid would make it just that much sweeter. Has anyone used blake games or have any other recommendations?

Ive been paid out 200$ for winning a belt for someone on multiple occasions.

Comment

There used to be a game called Nosgoth on steam store that was free to pay. If you were good enough at playing and played ranked mode and scored in the top 100 of the leader board you would get 30$ via paypal. If you were top 25 -> 50$, top 10 -> up to 300 for first place. These payments were monthly and reset every month. Sadly I never had the time to put in to get number 1 but I did get paid a few hundred over like 4 months by ranking in top 10 every month. That was a great game to get paid to play but I haven't run across any of this crypto currency you are talking about.

Comment

Working...
      X