Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be careful with joycity. No cash and no attributes.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be careful with joycity. No cash and no attributes.

I want to tell a story about attributes, server and also this company problem.

after summer enchanted wallet event i had about 1500 event cash. I saved them for star track top permanent attributes. There are two days left till my ~1100 event cash expires. Than i thought it's time to add permanent attributes to my top. But that Saturday server was unstable and joycity made emergency maintenance and i waited. After this maintenance i thought it's time to add these attributes and i added. After added attributes i saw that server works very strange, server shows that i have 0 event cash. But really when i added attributes i have about 1500-860=640 attributes. But i thought that i would join to account next time and everything would be fine. And i go to sleep. Then tomorrow i try to connect to server several times to spent my "640" cash, because i know if i did not spend this cash it will expires. And i have not been able to connect to this server all Saturday because i always have repeated login messagebox. Than i am connected to this server on Monday and i have a message your 1100 event cash was expired. And i think why not 1100-860=240 event cash was expired. Than i went to my locker and i saw that no attributes on my star top.

Look at photo number 1:

And i have a proof that i really added attributes, because there was "Spend Gkash and get tons of free items" event and from this event i got log with 860 G. I think its good proof because after the start of the event i not bought anything for gkash or event cash.
    Look at photo number 2:

Than i was opened ticket and i was waited about 3 weeks for this "super fast" company support and i got very nice message:

Greetings Baller,

Thank you for contacting Freestyle2 Support.

We apologize for the time it has taken us to have you the update of your concern. We wish to inform you that you have attached limited time attribute instead of a permanent attribute. Therefore, you will not be receiving a refund.

Regards,

[GM] Nutmeg

I have a rhetorical question: how it's possible to attach limited time attribute for 860 gkash??? Try to turn logic...

Till now i had bad opinion about this company, after now i had very bad opinion.

I wont to said for anyone who will buy gkash from this company. Be careful, because this company cannot properly handle the ticket and cannot ensure the proper functioning of their servers and have big problems with their databases!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by skaytex; 09-19-2018, 12:26 AM.

Duh, don't spend ever anymore. Simple Solution.

Comment

Nice try fam
      Although if you had used event cash from enchanted wallet it's still event cash. It would not count for ''Spend Gkash'' event beause it requires a real one not temporary.

Comment

Originally posted by pinktard View Post
        Nice try fam
        Although if you had used event cash from enchanted wallet it's still event cash. It would not count for ''Spend Gkash'' event beause it requires a real one not temporary.
        Spend Gkash event valid for event cash because i don't have this quantity of gkash and it's impossible to spend gkash if you don't have it. Joycity can look it for logs.

I spend gkash to get enchanted wallet and its for real money. Even if i don't pay money i spend time to get something from one or the other one event and this company can't ignore bugs and another problems and make idiotic decisions!
        Last edited by skaytex; 09-19-2018, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X