Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What new update did and the problems (MY OPINION)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What new update did and the problems (MY OPINION)

What new update added/did:
    (These are my opinion and they are in no order of importance)

1) Pretty much nerfed everyone's stat. Nobody can shoot as reliable now. The facial chance is so low. Pf's block can't block as far now.

2) By nerfing these stats, it makes players current cards even more useless. My PF has 256 block attribute and can't block as far now. My sg has 52 3pt success and miss open shots.

3) Because everyone's shot is pretty much nerfed, this means that players will miss more often. That is okay, but they still haven't fixed the ping issue. How are you going to release a patch that makes players miss more but not fix the ping issue, where ping is important in getting loose balls and rebounds. Where that central server at?

4) Made game even more P2W([pretty obvious with the introduction of new cards). By nerfing players cards, perfect cards before the patch, are useless now. This means that players have to spend more money to get the new cards that have +14 stats and than 3 sub-attributes.

5) Basically just added skills into certain positions that only certain positions previously had.

6) Added the breakable backboard which is completely useless and looks horrendous. It looks horrendous because it looks the same everytime it breaks. The backboard breaks where the rim is attached making it look like the rim is floating. And finally, after the backboard breaks, it gets reset to what it was previously in the next possession. They should make the backboard stay broken, or make it gradually break more and more.

7) Annoying screen shakes when you block, get blocked, or when the backboard breaks. It is also super annoying when the backboard breaks and randomly, some players, no matter how far, gets knocked down. Makes no sense, and is super annoying.

9) Added this GUI at the top of the screen so you can see the pie circle of everyone's shot. This would be useful if they actually fixed the pie in the first place. The pie doesn't show true up to date information. Sometimes, you'll back roll turn, it'll say that it's full green when you shoot. But then the shot misses and you get tight. So you do an experiment; you do backroll turn, and the pie is full green, but you don't shoot and just wait for half a second, and THEN the pie updates and the pie is now only 25% full.

8) Increase in annoying, big, GUI that just cover the screen.

Notes: It seems like the developers of this game has leaned towards a more teamwork based approach for this game. Adding debuffs when you get double teamed, making misses more frequent which encourages players to work with their team to get open. This is completely okay that Gk is leaning towards this approach, but it is completely contradictory to seemingly lean towards a team-based approach for the game but still continue to support ISO pf's. ISO pf's has gotten pretty much no debuffs and have the added bonus of double-clutch dunk. Iso PF's pretty much has no teamwork involved in the scoring.

Again, this is just my opinion and most likely my opinion will change as we all progress through the new update and experience more of what it potentially has to offer.
    Let me know if any of you guys agree or disagree.

Hello complainer,

Thank you for sharing your opinion regarding the latest updates and your suggestions for better gameplay.
    I will be forwarding this to the relevant department to check on your concerns. Rest assured that they will review on this matter.

Regards.

Comment

+1 complainer, agree 100%

Comment

I 100% disagree & I think you should quit this game.

Comment

Instead of adding the breakable backboard, they should had fixed those annoying crashes.

Comment

u can disable the shakin by uncheckig "vibration effect" in idk options?

Comment

For those TLDR, This was a piss poor update and needs a lot of adjusting. Change was necessary but it is questionable if this was the correct direction.

Comment

the only thing i hate from this update is spin move layup. that skill is such a dumb bail out for bad players who cant score. u can argue that the increase of p2w players with the new god cards are too OP yet they still arent good players so i dont really care.

Comment

the only thing good about this update is that they added wacky and a bit unbalanced skills(Side hop 2, i use it and its a bad time for my defenders)
                  And, pls fix intercept practice AI's, they do overhead passes so often that i had to walk away to let them get closer to do chest passes so often, its annoying. Just increase the pass att of those AI's.

Comment

can't stop faith.

Comment

Working...
                    X