3pt resist on defense card @GM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3pt resist on defense card @GM

so i got a defense card on my ct and it came with 3pt def resist, just wondering if anyone else has defense resist on their defense card, because i thought you shouldnt be able to get that sub attribute, thinking of trying to get it on my sg if anyone has been able to get it with a sub changer, if anyone or @gm can answer ty

or if you can tell me if i can get 3pt succ on a defesne card would be even better

Comment

Yo!
      Well, there is one set of cards that can get offensive subs on their defence and that's "Riding with the wind". . .or "Riding in the wind"; riding something and wind, you get what I mean.

If you have that defense card, well that'll solve your question right there.

Comment

Yea I have the deck (riding the wind) and funny enough I have 3p def resist on all cards. I hoping to get 3p success with 3p def, as success count a lot more than def. Having all 3p def is not gonna help that much. Can u imagine if I was lucky enough to have 3p def + 3p success on all card that would be funny. Hey I can dream right? Lool

Comment

Originally posted by Kaboom View Post
          Yea I have the deck (riding the wind) and funny enough I have 3p def resist on all cards. I hoping to get 3p success with 3p def, as success count a lot more than def. Having all 3p def is not gonna help that much. Can u imagine if I was lucky enough to have 3p def + 3p success on all card that would be funny. Hey I can dream right? Lool
          Lol, if it was to ever happen, now would be the time for it too

Comment

Did someone say ride like the wind?

Comment

I have 3pt Success on a Ride like the wind Defense card. I still rather have Running Speed or Move speed on one if the sets.

Comment

take this post down homie thanks

Comment

Working...
                X